Builds TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

My old 1.3(...) base (pre-Hardmode) - "mobproof" thanks to insane quantity of glass. The signs were supposed to remind me where to put the rest of the crafting stations.
Inspired by @Pellaeon 's blacksmith workshop.
00-Base135.png

Part one of the Plants/Trees samples with strategic actuation for unhindered movement (unpainted, de-actuated versions included):
Big potted plant with something like plant-tie / Trimmed mini-tree / Big tree / Medium size tree / Giant Mushroom
05PlantsTrees-1-full.png

Subway station in my newest 1.4.1.2 world, just below the spawn point - the railroad goes all the way from the east to the west coast.
The fake (darker) stairs are a walk-in teleports for going from top to the lowest level. Unpainted and de-actuated version can be found in the main thread.

06.1 SubwayStationCentral.png

Could you tell me what material you used for the cannons on the side of the pirate ship in your ocean pylon build? I can't seem to find a circular block like that. Thanks!

Could you tell me what material you used for the cannons on the side of the pirate ship in your ocean pylon build? I can't seem to find a circular block like that. Thanks!
That is Silly Balloon wall painted gray with a single block of Silly Pink Balloon in front, painted with shadow paint. There are some more hammered balloon blocks around the lower edge of the cannon to give it the circular shape. My plans are to post an unpainted and de-actuated version of the updated pirate ship during the next week.

Back
Top Bottom