Builds TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

Eastern Guard Tower (against Corruption) with the bridge that leads to it (update 07.02.2021):

06.9 PixelGaurdians p3 EastTowerBridge.png

Night view and UP&DA version in the thumbnails below and the main thread:

06.9 PixelGaurdians p4 EastTowerBridgeNIGHT.png <o> 06.9 PixelGaurdians p5 EastTowerBridgeRAW.png

Last edited:
Everything is so detailed, from the huge amount of shield variety to the way the snow's been done, even down to making it look like each building has some kind of purpose. The 3D look really sells it though with the way you've made three different layers. If I had any sort of criticism to give it would be that the backround of the village is too dark and a lighting system would help it greatly, maybe attached to a daylight sensor as well.

Mushroom Biome ver. 2 NPC Houses (updated) - Truffle, Guide and Tax Collector. More compact version, re-build of the Guide's house and added tax office for the Collector, with hanging vault beneath.

View attachment 307363
Teleportation hub (updated) - part of the Mushroom Biome re-structure:

View attachment 307364

Nightview in the thumbnail below:

View attachment 307365
oh.my.goodness.you have a great talent for making buildings,this is as good as many of the builds I see on the compendium.

... ... ... If I had any sort of criticism to give it would be that the backround of the village is too dark and a lighting system would help it greatly, maybe attached to a daylight sensor as well.

I thought about it and actually did a little experimenting as well. However it didn't look proper to me. Also, from the source materials used for the viking villages design - there wasn't much "street lighting" in a settlement of that size, the most I found was a lit up brazier here and there and in front of the bigger houses. In addition - the natural overhang of the ice above will create a zone with dimmer light exactly in the middle of the village, where the light is indeed really low. So, in the end the lighting is made by design that way. But don't worry - the .wld files are going online in 4 days so you can just put your own lights on that part of the map :D

Back
Top Bottom