Builds TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

Cavern Pylon part 2 - Tavern. Also, midpoint between fake surface and actual caverns (updated):

07.04 CavernPylon p4 Tavern.png

Last edited:
How do you build so damn fast, this kind of progress takes a months for me.

Ummm anyway, I love the way you've handled the ores, it's so creative and actually feels like they're being transported (despite the whole being still thing).

How do you build so damn fast, this kind of progress takes a months for me.

Ummm anyway, I love the way you've handled the ores, it's so creative and actually feels like they're being transported (despite the whole being still thing).
Thank you :) Well, the whole build took me more than two weeks, but I was spending a lot of time at work (as usual), so it is not that fast actually.

Very good, I think I might try that eventually, but (and I'm by no means an expert on this,) wouldn't it be better to make a seperate thread? People who are looking for tutorials might see this as a build thread and not look into it, making a seperate thread could have it be seen by a lot more people who may be in need for something just like this, and because this thread doesn't have tutorial in the title search engines may not pick up on it either.

Very good, I think I might try that eventually, but (and I'm by no means an expert on this,) wouldn't it be better to make a seperate thread? People who are looking for tutorials might see this as a build thread and not look into it, making a seperate thread could have it be seen by a lot more people who may be in need for something just like this, and because this thread doesn't have tutorial in the title search engines may not pick up on it either.
Valid points. Is there a section in the forums for building tutorials?

Well, fair enough, I was going to say you should put it in a guides section but it seems as though they've seperated it into pc/mobile/console only. Maybe just in game creations and screenshots will do. I'd suggest talking to a staff member about it if it's a concern but these forums seem to be well past their heyday.

Back
Top Bottom