Builds TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

Update of the spawn-point on my main building world (night view and UP&DA example in the thumbnails):

07.07 SpawnPointUpdate Day.png

07.07 SpawnPointUpdate Night.png <o> 07.07 SpawnPointUpdate RAW.png

I will have to regretfully announce that there will be no update to the building world this month due to complications IRL. Please accept my apology and keep yourself and your families as safe as possible. Good luck to everybody!

I absolutely love your work man, it has inspired me to do a new world with decent builds in it, and so far I'm really enjoying the process. Thank you!
I got a question for you: How did you do the pirate ship steering wheel? I got mostly everything figured out but that by now.

I absolutely love your work man, it has inspired me to do a new world with decent builds in it, and so far I'm really enjoying the process. Thank you!
I got a question for you: How did you do the pirate ship steering wheel? I got mostly everything figured out but that by now.
Thank you :) Just to be sure we are talking about the same thing - the Pirate ship's steering wheel, the one at the top deck on the right, next to the skull table and chair - is that the one you have in mind? If so then it is as follows - Lead Fence (painted) for the background and hammered down Blue Dynasty Shingles (also painted) with a single Boreal Wood platform at the bottom. You can check the UP&DA version of the ship in the section "Ships" (page 1, second post), and please let me know if need any additional info.

Thank you :) Just to be sure we are talking about the same thing - the Pirate ship's steering wheel, the one at the top deck on the right, next to the skull table and chair - is that the one you have in mind? If so then it is as follows - Lead Fence (painted) for the background and hammered down Blue Dynasty Shingles (also painted) with a single Boreal Wood platform at the bottom. You can check the UP&DA version of the ship in the section "Ships" (page 1, second post), and please let me know if need any additional info.
Thats exaclty the one, thank you for the explanation! Really excited for your next projects man, keep up! ~:p

And I am officially back! The last three months have not been going well for me (as you may have guessed from the build below), but I've recovered enough to be a somewhat functioning member of society again. Anyway - release schedule for builds is changed now, the plan is to post one (or more) per week and the world uploads will be once every two months. Here is the build, it is called "Shrine for the ones we lost" (it is fully functioning graveyard mini-biome) and you can find the different views and UP&DA version in the thumbnails:

08.01 p1 Shrine.png

08.01 p2 ShrineBackground2.png <o> 08.01 p3 ShrineNight.png <o> 08.01 p4 ShrineRaw.png

While I've never felt the the grief of losing someone I've loved I have seen people go through what can only be described as hell because of it, I don't want you to ever feel as if your talents are owed to us, please don't push yourself if your not ready.

While I've never felt the the grief of losing someone I've loved I have seen people go through what can only be described as hell because of it, I don't want you to ever feel as if your talents are owed to us, please don't push yourself if your not ready.
Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate them. Don't worry though, things are a alot better now and it turns out that building actually helps with coping 👍

Back
Top Bottom