Builds TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

Castle Valtara, built above the Dungeon, inspired by the town of Tower from Heroes 3. There is a version with raised drawbridges in the thumbnails, as well as the UP&DA examples in sections (top, middle, bottom):

08.020 Castle p1.png

08.020 Castle p2-DBridge.png <o> 08.020 Castle p3-Bottom.png 08.020 Castle p4-BottomRAW.png <o> 08.020 Castle p5-Middle.png 08.020 Castle p6-MiddleRAW.png <o> 08.020 Castle p7-Top.png 08.020 Castle p8-TopRAW.png

Last edited:
This is, so insanely weird to look at. Like there's so much :red: going on! (In a good way)!

Nice man, great to see people are still building while I suffer playing Celeste and trying to make NieR characters as vanities.

This is, so insanely weird to look at. Like there's so much :red: going on! (In a good way)!

Nice man, great to see people are still building while I suffer playing Celeste and trying to make NieR characters as vanities.
Thank you :) That means a lot, coming from a professional builder such as yourself. And there is much going on because ten days ago got a flood of new ideas and kept adding more stuff every other day, but it is finally complete and it was worth all the efforts 👍👍

I am kinda out of ideas... I was working on something but I made too many rooms and need to decorate in a style I'm not used to, since my interiors are mostly... Rooms, and not Research Facilities. I wanna finish it but man I'm scared.

So I picked up Celeste yesterday and started playing it. Hopefully I'll get back to that project (A "continuation" of sorts to my Deep Sea Research Facility, this one being an Abyss one). If you want I can shoot you a DM in Discord and show you what I've got done up until now.

I am kinda out of ideas... I was working on something but I made too many rooms and need to decorate in a style I'm not used to, since my interiors are mostly... Rooms, and not Research Facilities. I wanna finish it but man I'm scared.

So I picked up Celeste yesterday and started playing it. Hopefully I'll get back to that project (A "continuation" of sorts to my Deep Sea Research Facility, this one being an Abyss one). If you want I can shoot you a DM in Discord and show you what I've got done up until now.
Dude, the Deep Sea Research Facility is absolutely insane build, it is a perfect example of layering done more than right! I would love to see the progress, see you on Discord 👍

Back
Top Bottom