Builds TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

i dont think you can tease a build less so cuz you don't see :red: but im collabing with terra!!!!11!!!

TEASE 3 - In which Dark replaces all the furniture for cheap versions made out of blocks.
Not counting those work benches since those can easily work when upside down so it's no big deal.

imagen_2022-01-24_192503.png

Attachments

• Capture 2022-01-23 17_54_26.png
    Capture 2022-01-23 17_54_26.png
    186.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Capture 2022-01-23 18_37_07.png
    Capture 2022-01-23 18_37_07.png
    205.7 KB · Views: 77
  • Capture 2022-01-23 18_47_23.png
    Capture 2022-01-23 18_47_23.png
    207.1 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
I like the block choice for the underwater outpost. It gives the build a nice engineered feel to it. I like the chained down light as well, what does the red vs green signify?

I like the block choice for the underwater outpost. It gives the build a nice engineered feel to it. I like the chained down light as well, what does the red vs green signify?
The first picture (red) is the actual build. The second one (in the thumbnail, green) is the unpainted and de-actuated version. I always post the "raw" version, in case someone wants to re-build the construct or wants to put it in their own build. It is easier to understand what blocks exactly are used, if you have a certain level of familiarity with the materials in Terraria. Of course, this build will be included in the end-of-March world update/upload, and it will be available to anybody interested.

The first picture (red) is the actual build. The second one (in the thumbnail, green) is the unpainted and de-actuated version. I always post the "raw" version, in case someone wants to re-build the construct or wants to put it in their own build. It is easier to understand what blocks exactly are used, if you have a certain level of familiarity with the materials in Terraria. Of course, this build will be included in the end-of-March world update/upload, and it will be available to anybody interested.
Ahhh so that is what UP&DA stands for. I am starting to learn the lingo around here.

Back
Top Bottom