Video Terraria 1.2.4 Gameplay Trailer (Fan Made)

Awordley

Spazmatism
I felt like making a new Terraria trailer, for people new to the game or underestimate it!
Share it to anyone who doubts the greatness of Terraria, and any of your friends who have just started playing!
Enjoy!

There is little variety in what you are showing in the video, only 2 armor sets, not correctly reflecting the enormous potential of Terraria when it comes to looks with all the vanity, dye and other aesthetic variations. Not that it has anything to do with the actual gameplay, but if you want to make a showcase of a game as brief as a 3 minute video it is best to display the game in a more appealing, full potential.

I like what you intended to do though, I believe these little jewels are a nice retribution for your game experience and expand the player base.

(Wasn't there a contest for this some time ago?)

There is little variety in what you are showing in the video, only 2 armor sets, not correctly reflecting the enormous potential of Terraria when it comes to looks with all the vanity, dye and other aesthetic variations. Not that it has anything to do with the actual gameplay, but if you want to make a showcase of a game as brief as a 3 minute video it is best to display the game in a more appealing, full potential.

I like what you intended to do though, I believe these little jewels are a nice retribution for your game experience and expand the player base.

(Wasn't there a contest for this some time ago?)
Thanks for the general feedback.
I kind of made this trailer with a specific person in mind, so it wouldn't fit everyone's opinions on the best things to show in a trailer. I wanted to feature mainly action scenes, which would make the viewer want to play the game. The armours shown in the video are simply what I used to fight the enemies/bosses and I wasn't really trying to show any other parts of the game other than combat. I joined TO in June 2013 and haven't seen a contest since then.

Maybe I might make a proper trailer showing off the full potential of Terraria, who knows.

Reactions: Bry
Back
Top Bottom