Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Amazon Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
index.php

Good afternoon everyone!

505 mentioned this in the main 1.2 thread this morning, but I didn't want it to get missed by any of our Amazon-based Terrarians that have been eagerly awaiting their shot at 1.2 content. Well, that wait is over - 1.2 is now on Amazon!

The link below will take you to the Terraria Amazon page where you can see it yourself.

I know 505 joins me in apologizing for the protracted delay between the various 1.2 releases. A lot of this is beyond our control, but - as you are our customers - we regret the inconvenience to you regardless. We will continue to endeavor to lessen these impacts in the future.

As always, please report any bugs or issues via the links in 505's signature :

Or head to the information tab on @505Games profile for additional contact options (also in spoiler below)

image.jpg

Thanks again for your patience, persistence, and support! We all look forward to reading about your experiences and adventures in the mobile section of TCF!

Well, that's promising, I guess. Did they acknowledge anything certain? By saying "something" I assume they didn't admit anything.
They only said *something*

I looked in Terraria Gampedia Mobile upcoming features (which is now shut down), it said Snowy Lepus Shrine. And one of my friends took a photo of Turkor's texture in the game files, there's also Diseaster bunny textures, but they're different.

So I'm guessing it's the Easter update, but, modified

They only said *something*

I looked in Terraria Gampedia Mobile upcoming features (which is now shut down), it said Snowy Lepus Shrine. And one of my friends took a photo of Turkor's texture in the game files, there's also Diseaster bunny textures, but they're different.

So I'm guessing it's the Modified Easter update
Not what I hoped. Unless it's Easter for Hardmode, because I've already gotten full Turtle armor, a Terra Blade, and all the Biome Key Molds, so I'm way past old Easter stuff. All updates do have bug fixes. Right? RIGHT?

Not what I hoped. Unless it's Easter for Hardmode, because I've already gotten full Turtle armor, a Terra Blade, and all the Biome Key Molds, so I'm way past old Easter stuff. All updates do have bug fixes. Right? RIGHT?
Most do. But updates like the Hardmode, Thanksgiving and that, they bring in more. But the Valentines event is just around the corner, so, there's bound to be a bug fix update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom