Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Amazon Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too, just need to wait a few secondes and the icon gets back to normal (for me)

the crashes are really getting annoying , I bring the hellforge to my home, but the game crashed and now it simply dissapeared lol ..

And i just can't find another one, need to create an other world to find one but it's quite annoying as in 1.2 hell is MUUUUCH darker than before
Yeah, I have to wait a few seconds as well. :3 The crashes do happen, but I just ignore them and play the game like nothing happened.

Im so happy for this :D Ive played non stop just for the exclusive items and things to get. Just beat plantera and I'm currently working on max minions with the tiki armor and pygmy staff.

Souls don't seem to drop in the Crimson. You'll need a Corrupt world.
Thanks. Moving is a bit of a pain, but whatever. I also noticed that I seem to get crimson often when my world is generating, because I notice the few seconds of "Making world _______" for whatever reason. It's probably not like the chances are crazy high I imagine, I know it's 50/100 for both biomes, and I doubt that something like that would be entirely glitchy, it just seems so often I get the crimson :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1422137714][/DOUBLEPOST]After a pirate invasion one time, I tried making a gold house using the furniture I got. Short story, a horribly timed crash delted all my furniture, platforms, and walls.
These crashes seriously need to be fixed ._.

I'm new to the forum so excuse me if the following complaint is in the wrong spot.

To the developers:
I recently got Amazon's 1.2 update and here's a few serious problems that needs fix:
-Frequent crashes (especially when activating inventory menu)
-Wisp in a bottle does NOT go away once summoned! EVER! They stayed even after I quit the world and came back, and the only way to get rid of it is to create a new character.
-Minishark is now even slower than before 1.2, it now shoots 4 times slower than the PC version if not more.
-Weapons with controllable projectile like the magic missile now purposefully dodge the enemies by going the opposite direction (seriously?!) unless aimed manually by tapping the target on screen. This makes these weapons completely useless and I have never used them since then (magic missile, flame lash, rainbow rod, etc).

Other complaints (this is only about the controls! everything else seems perfectly awesome!):
-Aiming with the current virtual analog stick in mobile version is completely unreliable and unsatisfying due to the auto aim. And when there are multiple enemies, the auto aim completely restricts which target you can shoot at by aiming FOR you. It is so broken that if you drag the virtual stick to the left and the target is on your right, the aim will snap to the complete opposite direction that you intended. I can't stress enough how many times I've hurt myself with my own rocket because the auto aim decided to shoot the ground instead of the one to the right that I was actually aiming for, simply because the one below me was a closer target..

As a final request, please put in an option that sets analog sticks in fixed locations because this will make mining much more precise without having to keep our thumb held to the right analog stick.

I hoped this wasnt a lie, Tyler would've gotten his butt replaced with two wooden balls after i was done with him. thankfully he was spared.

what's going to be the next thing that's coming for mobile? 1.2.4?
Ok, this is how these updates go: they go in order of the PC updates (ex. 1.1 to 1.2, 1.2.4 to 1.3) the recent mobile update was an exception. It would have been easier to implement the current Console version (at the time) than find 1.2 Console programming hidden in the 1.2.1 game code. I really hope this makes sense to anyone here on the Forums...
[DOUBLEPOST=1423895085][/DOUBLEPOST]
what's going to be the next thing that's coming for mobile? 1.2.4?
So, what I'm saying is next would NOT be 1.2.4 (unless the developers know some sort of trick). The next possible update would be the recently released 1.2.2 Console update ;)

Ok, the one thing every Terraria Mobile Version needs: a file that stays there even if the game itself gets deleted. I'm mean, it's kinda annoying accidentally deleting the game and having no progress saved, even on my cloud saves. Some sorta file that saves all world and player data in some sorta game file.

Screenshot_2015-03-14-10-54-23.png
Screenshot_2015-03-14-11-17-23.png
Beat the Pumpkin Moon, with some trophies to spare. Looking good on my world with nothing to do:sigh:

I'm new to the forum so excuse me if the following complaint is in the wrong spot.

To the developers:
I recently got Amazon's 1.2 update and here's a few serious problems that needs fix:
-Wisp in a bottle does NOT go away once summoned! EVER! They stayed even after I quit the world and came back, and the only way to get rid of it is to create a new character.
-Weapons with controllable projectile like the magic missile now purposefully dodge the enemies by going the opposite direction (seriously?!) unless aimed manually by tapping the target on screen. This makes these weapons completely useless and I have never used them since then (magic missile, flame lash, rainbow rod, etc).
Ok, just plz be patient! They are working on it, even if we haven't heard very much from them. Be happy that we even HAVE this update. Also, just about the bugs:
-Wisp won't go away because it is based off of the fact that in PC and Console there is an option where you click or select the wisp or other pet's buff to deactivate it. This is non existent in Mobile.
-I'd actually recommend using a missile weapon. I figured out another exploit allows you to do some sort of 'Kamehamehah' sorta attack with them ;)

o
[doublepost=1460744635,1460744617][/doublepost]o
[doublepost=1460744659][/doublepost]a
[doublepost=1460744680][/doublepost]p
[doublepost=1460744707][/doublepost]redgit rullllll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom