Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Amazon Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My game finally updated, it had started when I hard reseted the kindle, and it had an error should I needed to manually update it. But I am so excited, and I was ever since I saw the image in the app store change (I basically stalked the game and planned on doing so forever until the update) I got a taste when I played on my parents phone, and I already know it's amazing. Especially in the way it looked. My wood houses normall clash and don't connect with dirt, but in 1.2 blocks connecting and block editing was added so I could have ramps and other awesome looking parts to my house. Though usually my house is an NPC hotel (THAT THEY CAN NEVER LEAVE) with what I like to call a "Player Filter" on each side, that only allows players jumping as high as possible or using a jump modifier to get through. It also helped with goblins...except those darn sorcerers. Wow I rambled alot, anyway, I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS UPDATE WHY AM I SITTING HERE AND NOT PLAYING IT NOW?!?! (Don't answer that ._.)

Last edited:
Its great to see everyone having the wonders of 1.2! Enjoy it, and report the bugs you find!

soo, i have terraria mobile via amazon, but amazon appshop says that there is no update for terraria

u have to refresh your app to see the update !

my game crashes randomly, don't know if a bug but still dont have marigold ..., illegal gun parts are no more available to buy (even with hand gun in inventory)

Thank you very much for updating the mobile version! It was awful to be outdated on my kindle (have the pc version too). Now can anyone tell me how I can get my Amazon 1.2 character to join servers? I'd love to have a server setup on our pc and play with someone on the kindle. Is that possible? I'm sure there is a page explaining it all... if I could only find it.... ;)

I'm going Through a Few Bugs like Crashes and Sometimes my Game freezes but I'm still happy ;) And I also can't get Souls of Night in the Underground Crimson which sucks

I'm not sure of exact soul drop rates for 1.2, but I heard the chance was 1:5 for both light and night. However, after updating to 1.2, almost NO souls have ever dropped for me. I got 1 light from a pixie, and a few from EOW on a new world I created for corruption. Is the drop rate very small, or is there something wrong? Right now it's very hard to progress because I can't summon mechanical bosses, infact it was almost a privilage to get 2 Destroyer spawn items. I really don't know why I almost never get souls, I can sit in my hallow or crimsion with a water candle for so long and nothing drops a soul. Water candle fighting was very effective in the hardmode update for me, but since 1.2 it just seems impossible.

I'm not sure of exact soul drop rates for 1.2, but I heard the chance was 1:5 for both light and night. However, after updating to 1.2, almost NO souls have ever dropped for me. I got 1 light from a pixie, and a few from EOW on a new world I created for corruption. Is the drop rate very small, or is there something wrong? Right now it's very hard to progress because I can't summon mechanical bosses, infact it was almost a privilage to get 2 Destroyer spawn items. I really don't know why I almost never get souls, I can sit in my hallow or crimsion with a water candle for so long and nothing drops a soul. Water candle fighting was very effective in the hardmode update for me, but since 1.2 it just seems impossible.
Souls don't seem to drop in the Crimson. You'll need a Corrupt world.

Have you submitted the issue to 505?

(Stuff like this needs to be submitted to them so they can explore fixes)

Am I the only one that has this happen?
Screenshot_2015-01-13-10-23-01.png

me too, just need to wait a few secondes and the icon gets back to normal (for me)

the crashes are really getting annoying , I bring the hellforge to my home, but the game crashed and now it simply dissapeared lol ..

And i just can't find another one, need to create an other world to find one but it's quite annoying as in 1.2 hell is MUUUUCH darker than before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom