Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier, when I started up my character after I got the update, I had a random Thorn Chakram in my inventory and have no idea where it came from...

Uhm yeah im using ipad mini 2 and no lag at all im quite impressed with the update , the only bug so far is any type of armor leggings wont show up
They show up for me. How is it that I have one of the "worst" devices to play it on and yet I'm not experiencing a lot of the bugs?

I'm for all of the sets, melee, ranged, mage...I mean it's not that hard once you get Dragon Armor right. C'mon, people say Ocram is harder than Plantera!

This is weird...Hardmode update made us Kindle users second to get update, and here we are with 1.2and we're the last ones to get it...COME ON AMAZON AND HURRY UP!!!

Guys it doesn't work can you help me pls.I can't open new version what a hell.

Last edited:
I'm just annoyed that Amazon is being lazy...I've been waiting the entire time I've ever started playing Terraria for the huge 1.2 update...and I'm really disappointed ;(:(:dryadsad::dryadcry:
[DOUBLEPOST=1417679932][/DOUBLEPOST]See...no update in sight;(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-04-00-57-24.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-04-00-57-24.png
    477 KB · Views: 172
  • Screenshot_2014-12-04-00-57-32.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-04-00-57-32.png
    926.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot_2014-12-04-00-57-39.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-04-00-57-39.png
    643.9 KB · Views: 141
Thank you so much a 505 games now i have one of the best game on mobile. Now all i need is for minecraft pe to catch up with the pc version may take some time but when it happens i have the world at my finger tips

Guys i have a serious bug!!! All my recipes are GONE!!! If I wanted to get all of them back I would have to get every item and put it into my inv!! Please fix this guys. This totally ruined the 1.2 hype for me guys :(

That update is So Epic. Its too simillar of the computer version. I never will quit my tablet anymore. :naughty: I buy this game and downloaded that version. I feel bad for these guys that can't download that version:indifferent:;(:(

YESSS i got the game now :) and it works like a charm! Way to go 505 Games!

EDIT: i just crafted amethyst staff and it makes all the blocks glow green o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom