Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what I found in the rules-
ALLOWED: General discussion of unavailable items - CE Bunny, Dev Armors, etc. - IS acceptable and allowed. This includes civil, respectful disagreementwith the policies outlined here, but the policies themselves may not be deliberately violated to express that disagreement. Note that polls/petitions to overturn the policies will be ignored and possibly removed or locked.

NOT ALLOWED: Posting screenshots or videos that show unavailable/unreleased items is not allowed, as they increase the general desire to obtain them, thus causing disruption on the forum. This content will be removed and warnings issued.

NOT ALLOWED: Excessive boasting about having or using unavailable/unreleased items is not permitted on the forum. As with screenshots and videos, this increases the general desire to obtain them. If you have acquired any of these items, through whatever means, please keep it to yourself.

Oh the original person no I dunno I just met them
[DOUBLEPOST=1426553568][/DOUBLEPOST]Ha all I was doing was saying why call them a hacker when u dunno them and sorry for breaking the rules I'm new

And sorry u had to look in the rules to find something to get me in trouble because I have stuff that you want when u could've asked and I would've given u all u want

And sorry u had to look in the rules to find something to get me in trouble because I have stuff that you want when u could've asked and I would've given u all u want

It doesn't matter in the end though. You're not allowed to advertise, show off, or trade any type of unobtainable item and that's final. You can only hold yourself accountable too because you were the one that showed those hacked items on these forums.

Based also on your other interactions shown, I would also suggest you read all the rules of this forum here, just to be clear with what we expect from our members.

Do not post anything similar in the future for any reason again, or you will have action taken upon your account.

Been patiently playing away, and finally got a spectre staff from ragged casters in the dungeon. I've basically been in the dungeon farming my little bootay off. So far, countless ectoplasms, 2 rifle scopes, 5 sniper rifles, 2 tactical shotguns, a rocket launcher, 2 shadowbeam staffs,a SWAT helmet, and about a bajillion bones. Sadly, no Inferno Fork yet. That's all I need. Also, is the destroyer emblem in the mobile version? (On a side note, one of my favorite movies is:red:)

EDIT: Welp, farming for the chain knife now, because I don't have one yet, and I'm in Post-Plantera Hardmode.

Last edited:
Nothing new, no new update either.
K thanks
Been patiently playing away, and finally got a spectre staff from ragged casters in the dungeon. I've basically been in the dungeon farming my little bootay off. So far, countless ectoplasms, 2 rifle scopes, 5 sniper rifles, 2 tactical shotguns, a rocket launcher, 2 shadowbeam staffs,a SWAT helmet, and about a bajillion bones. Sadly, no Inferno Fork yet. That's all I need. Also, is the destroyer emblem in the mobile version? (On a side note, one of my favorite movies is:red:)

EDIT: Welp, farming for the chain knife now, because I don't have one yet, and I'm in Post-Plantera Hardmode.
The inferno fork was litterly the first staff I got and I didnt even mean too, and I got another inferno fork by accident again, and the original staff that I wanted was a shdowbeam staff and what do yah know thats the last thing I get, my goodness, when I go to look for something good I get the complete opposite man my
luck

Yes,the destroyer emblem is,and for the chain knife,use bat statues. They still drop the weapon.
I already got two from it from about three minutes of farming, along with a depth meter, and a couple of banners.
[DOUBLEPOST=1426632056][/DOUBLEPOST]
K thanks

The inferno fork was litterly the first staff I got and I didnt even mean too, and I got another inferno fork by accident again, and the original staff that I wanted was a shdowbeam staff and what do yah know thats the last thing I get, my goodness, when I go to look for something good I get the complete opposite man my
luck
Man the luck on this blog is absolutely positively horrid. We should all equip Lucky Lucky Horshoes. Also, do rainbow pieces even drop in mobile?

Yes my friend yes they do. This I know because I went into my friends world on mobile and he rainbow pieces gallore! It was ridiculos how many he had

So you only get rainbow bits ON St. Pat's Day?

If that isn't the dumbest :red: I have ever heard... Mind boggling. Just... mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom