Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK IM NOT SURE WHAT VERSOIN IM USEING BUT IF I CANT USE THIS UPDATE TERRARIA IS OVER FOR ME FOR EVER (I'm crying now becouse I read this) MY EVERPLAY CHANNLE GONE EVERY THING WILL BE DONE AND MINECRAFT SHALL TAKE OVER ALL but is the VERSOIN of ipad mini before renta work

I hate everything. I'm with you, Mobile Terraria player. I'm so close. I don't want a new mobile device. Thanks a lot! (that isn't fully sarcasm) Great, I'm on the verge of tears. I'm about to rage quit. Fine. It had better come out for Mac soon. Like before 2015! There goes my only use for my iPod. I might as well get a new one.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417571343][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait nevermind, stupid Minecraft PE got it instead
I just got that update too!

I hate everything. I'm with you, Mobile Terraria player. I'm so close. I don't want a new mobile device. Thanks a lot! (that isn't fully sarcasm) Great, I'm on the verge of tears. I'm about to rage quit. Fine. It had better come out for Mac soon. Like before 2015! There goes my only use for my iPod. I might as well get a new one.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417571343][/DOUBLEPOST] I just got that update too!

Talk about a first world problem.

What about Android? Or is it too much for Android to handle
Impressed.png
?

Anyways. Amazing! Estimated release time? One to three months, maybe? Or, Christmas :3?

Chill out with sniping at each other.

505 isn't trying to force this onto iOS 7+ - like many apps over time (my beloved NFL Mobile for example), expanded tech/features require it. The nature of technology since it began I'm afraid.

I get the angst but not the anger towards 505....

They would have to weigh in on any workarounds. Hope it works out for you!

505 is there a way to get this update to iOS 6 I don't care if crashes all lot
Buddy, it will probably just crash in the beginning, before the game loads. Sigh. And I just recently got this working.

I get the angst but not the anger towards 505....

They would have to weigh in on any workarounds. Hope it works out for you!
Hey, I don't mean any rage against 505. It's amazing that they were able to add all this to mobile. It's almost as good as PC now. I'm raging against my iPod. And Apple. Why do you have to give up on a device. And mine's only 1 gen older. (iPod 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom