Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy, it will probably just crash in the beginning, before the game loads. Sigh. And I just recently got this working.

Hey, I don't mean any rage against 505. It's amazing that they were able to add all this to mobile. It's almost as good as PC now. I'm raging against my iPod. And Apple. Why do you have to give up on a device. And mine's only 1 gen older. (iPod 4)
Well you can try selling it and buying a newer idevice not just for terraria but it serves for many other things
You could get an ipad mini at a farley low price by now as the newer ones have come , its still a good device

Wow I really did not think this would come out... dang that is awesome. By the way, how soon is soon?

Are iPad Minis super inexpensive or something? Also, if I were to sell my iPod 4. I would be lucky if I got $75.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417574717][/DOUBLEPOST]Woops, just asked a question that was already answered. Facepalm.

Soon is relative, so by 505 standards, I estimate early 2015 to never.
Im guessing really really early 2015 or really late 2014. The Hardmode update Didn't take long after the announcement. I bet they are almost done, and they are finishing 1.2 as I type...
[DOUBLEPOST=1417575884][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't see why not. If it isn't, we're both screwed.
The only people who have to fear not gettin it are Windows phone people...

Also I predict that this will actualy be out bt Christmas. I bet they've been holding off on announcing it so that they can have it out ACTUALLY soon after its announcement! They learned their lesson with Console 1.2, they didn't make the same mistake with Mobile Hardmode, but they DID make a mistake announcing it too early. The probably learned that mistake, and announced this closer to release! Just a theory...
A GAME THEORY!

Also I predict that this will actualy be out bt Christmas. I bet they've been holding off on announcing it so that they can have it out ACTUALLY soon after its announcement! They learned their lesson with Console 1.2, they didn't make the same mistake with Mobile Hardmode, but they DID make a mistake announcing it too early. The probably learned that mistake, and announced this closer to release! Just a theory...
A GAME THEORY!
I have a feeling its the 15th.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417577004][/DOUBLEPOST]Now that I know 1.2 is arriving, I got to find a functional time travelling machine!

What about Windows Phone? I just got a new windows phone 8 and am tempted to purchase Terraria mobile from the app store, but I see that it has not been updated from 1.0 and it is starting to sound like it will become abandonware on that OS...

I hate everything. I'm with you, Mobile Terraria player. I'm so close. I don't want a new mobile device. Thanks a lot! (that isn't fully sarcasm) Great, I'm on the verge of tears. I'm about to rage quit. Fine. It had better come out for Mac soon. Like before 2015! There goes my only use for my iPod. I might as well get a new one.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417571343][/DOUBLEPOST] I just got that update too!
OK IM NOT SURE WHAT VERSOIN IM USEING BUT IF I CANT USE THIS UPDATE TERRARIA IS OVER FOR ME FOR EVER (I'm crying now becouse I read this) MY EVERPLAY CHANNLE GONE EVERY THING WILL BE DONE AND MINECRAFT SHALL TAKE OVER ALL but is the VERSOIN of ipad mini before renta work
Bruh, a new iDevice comes out every 6 months or something. Obviously that tech gets outdated... this was just a slow moving bullet.

Anyway, let's hope this isn't a re-run of the 1.2 console launch. That was catastrophic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom