Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Android? Or is it too much for Android to handle
Impressed.png
?

Anyways. Amazing! Estimated release time? One to three months, maybe? Or, Christmas :3?
Andriod is getting it. And possibly its coming 15th (possible)

If anyone is wondering why 15th? Well, from judging the app design, it's also a christmas update (i could be wrong), and the christmas event starts on the 15th. So, I have a feeling that...

Terraria Mobile 1.2 will be released on the 15th of December, 2014!

THANKS 505!
If anyone is wondering why 15th? Well, from judging the app design, it's also a christmas update (i could be wrong), and the christmas event starts on the 15th. So, I have a feeling that...

Terraria Mobile 1.2 will be released on the 15th of December, 2014!
TOTALLY!

Wait, will we get the 1.2.1 update at the same time? Or nall? Will it have the pumpkin moon and/or the frost moon?

I've been prepping this for so long...but character and world deleted...again...so nothing to worry about...for now... and when I do get OP again Planters and Golem are DEAD!!!

ok I have a question.. why go to all the trouble of telling us about all the features of 1.2? I mean literally every other platform has it so anyone bothering to on this page already knows what it is ? its just like that time that they announced hardmode. they had massive spoilers showing ALL THE BOSSES THAT WE ALREADY KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT BECAUSE IT WAS ON EVERY OTHER PLATFORM and people still got hyped after seeing them. also since it's on ever other platform so it was bound to arrive on mobile soon so its not that big a surprise. I mean it would be a huge surprise if they were announcing an major update that was exclusive to that particular console and an even bigger surprise if the change was so dramatic it made every other version look like a different game. THAT I would be hyped for.

in my opinion you should just say 1.2 is coming to mobile! and show a poster or someone playing with the new update. im not trying to being a buzz kill I'm just pointing out the facts.-_-

I do have to admit though that frost armour pic looks kinda cool :happy:

ok I have a question.. why go to all the trouble of telling us about all the features of 1.2? I mean literally every other platform has it so anyone bothering to on this page already knows what it is ? its just like that time that they announced hardmode. they had massive spoilers showing ALL THE BOSSES THAT WE ALREADY KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT BECAUSE IT WAS ON EVERY OTHER PLATFORM and people still got hyped after seeing them. also since it's on ever other platform so it was bound to arrive on mobile soon so its not that big a surprise. I mean it would be a huge surprise if they were announcing an major update that was exclusive to that particular console and an even bigger surprise if the change was so dramatic it made every other version look like a different game. THAT I would be hyped for.

in my opinion you should just say 1.2 is coming to mobile! and show a poster or someone playing with the new update. im not trying to being a buzz kill I'm just pointing out the facts.-_-

I do have to admit though that frost armour pic looks kinda cool :happy:
Some people are new to the game and they dont know. And it would be very unprofessional for a publisher to just throw out little information
And people are suprised because they didnt think they would release it so soon , most people were expecting a longer wait and some didnt believe mobile hardware could run it
Also i doubt theyll start making exclusive updates , not until theyre caught up with the pc version

Wow! Only a few months after the hm update! I underestimated you guys but now i know the real amount of skill you have. Oh, and if you can will you add a seperate jump button? That would make the controls so much easier. Maybe you could put it above the tool and block placing d-pad on the right.

just yesterday i was thinking if a mobile device could even handle 1.2. apparently now i know it can!
2-3 months ago i said "505games sucks :mad:" but now i'd say "505games ROCKS!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!1!1111!!!!!11!!!111!!111!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom