Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got terraria on steam that I can't play till I get my grades back up, so I don't know what 1.2 looks like.

Who knew...I thinks it's because they are both Indie games...or they involve blocks...I don't know

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-03-15-54-17_kindlephoto-29990316.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-03-15-54-17_kindlephoto-29990316.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 444
  • Screenshot_2014-12-03-15-53-17_kindlephoto-30073017.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-03-15-53-17_kindlephoto-30073017.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 218
Every time I see an update announcement I jump for joy.. then I stop mid air for when my brain catches up and tells me its for mobile, not PC. I then float back down, sink into my chair and let out a few tears. Maybe next time. :\

Every time I see an update announcement I jump for joy.. then I stop mid air for when my brain catches up and tells me its for mobile, not PC. I then float back down, sink into my chair and let out a few tears. Maybe next time. :\

Weep tears of joy for us mobile peeps! Even though today is not your today, somebody is ecstatic for this news. Perhaps, tomorrow will be yours, and you'll do the same.

I got excited there for a second thinking this was for PC, welp, I guess mobile users can now celebrate.

Is it illegal to download Terraria off the Internet if you owned it, but on a different device? Like if I had a iPod, and I got it free on my Android?

hmmm......
i'm not exactly sure how this will go. on the one hand, it's great that 1.2 content is going into the game, ut can a Ipad or Android handle it?

If they announced it they most probably tested and now know the devices can run it
They have probably optimised it

I just hope this doesn't screw my character/world up. The Thanksgiving update changed the code, so instead of having 13 'Boot-Beers', I had 13 Oktober Locks

Hey Loki and 505games, if the update did roll out, would there be a review page like how you guys did in Thanksgiving update? Just wanna know just in case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom