Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH HOW WONDERFUL! *sarcastic voice* now i cant even get it if i HAVE the money...alls i have is a ipod touch 4th gen ;~; WHY DOES LIFE HATE ME

Hey Loki and 505games, if the update did roll out, would there be a review page like how you guys did in Thanksgiving update? Just wanna know just in case :)

I hope so - up to them. Worst case, just check out the 1.1 to 1.2 changelog for PC as a starting point. I'll certainly ask for one.

(Hint: it's a MASSIVE game-wide change that is FAR larger than when you got 1.1)

Last edited:
I hope so - up to them. Worst case, just check out the 1.1 to 1.2 changelog for PC as a starting point.

(Hint: it's a MASSIVE game-wide change that is FAR larger than when you got 1.1)
I know I should ask @505Games instead of you, but will it be updated like how 1.2 was originally updated? Or will it start in like 1.2.1 like Console did?

how is the life fruit going to function?
[DOUBLEPOST=1417659680][/DOUBLEPOST]
i dont have mobile version, but my friends do! they sure will be happy when i tell them the good news!
im going to do the exact same thing and i dont have mobile version either. my iPad was stolen.;( but still,awesome!

I hope so - up to them. Worst case, just check out the 1.1 to 1.2 changelog for PC as a starting point. I'll certainly ask for one.

Thank you :) (and I know I played console with my cousin once, and it's hard!)

This is pretty cool in all but... how optimized is this?!? It is going to take up a lot of memory and storage! I guess this is nice that they are trying to bring in the amazingness of 1.2, but how far can you take something like this onto the mobile devices until features don't work nearly as well as they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom