Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2015-04-25-18-10-05.png

(eyes turn black)(glows dark aura) ARE YOU :red:'in KIDDING ME!
TERRARIA DELETED MY MAIN CHARACTER THAT HAD ALL MY MOST POWERFUL STUFF ON IT, AND IT NEARLY DELETED MY F'N WORLD! IM DONE PLAYING TERRARIA TILL THE BUG FIX COMES IN!

But ill still be on this website, im just really mad about what happened, I mean if all the stuff that you worked for and cherished *cough*frost hydra*cough* was deleted in a spit second how would you feel? Let me answer that question, not so great!

My Ruby Staff when I played mobile turned the screen blue for about 4 frames and showed me everything shaded out on the screen, including blocks.

Dear developers ! I hope you read it . Maybe I'm not the first one speaks about it , but do , please , to the mobile version of the world anymore. And I would like to make it as difficult it was , as the computer version , because the game is too much simplified .

Dear developers ! I hope you read it . Maybe I'm not the first one speaks about it , but do , please , to the mobile version of the world anymore. And I would like to make it as difficult it was , as the computer version , because the game is too much simplified .
That would be nice.
My Ruby Staff when I played mobile turned the screen blue for about 4 frames and showed me everything shaded out on the screen, including blocks.
If i use a gold staff my terraria just turns yellow to the point where I cant see anything.
images-29.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom