Terraria 1.2 Instantly crashes

GTXSlasher

Terrarian
Hello! I am just a new one in here!
The game crashes instantly within a sec after launching the game and it only shows the 505 games logo.
MY DEVICE
-LENOVO A706
-Quadcore Snapdragon 1.2ghz
-Adreno203 GPU
-!gb RAM
-JELLYBEAN v.4.1.2 OS

Thanks 505games!

the same thing happens to me at first I thought maybe it was only me but I'm glad to know its the app not my device, was afraid I would have to get a new tablet or something.

Hello! I am just a new one in here!
The game crashes instantly within a sec after launching the game and it only shows the 505 games logo.
MY DEVICE
-LENOVO A706
-Quadcore Snapdragon 1.2ghz
-Adreno203 GPU
-!gb RAM
-JELLYBEAN v.4.1.2 OS

Thanks 505games!

the same thing happens to me at first I thought maybe it was only me but I'm glad to know its the app not my device, was afraid I would have to get a new tablet or something.
The new 1.2 update requires a much better ios version, i believe it must have ios 8

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tablet, I dont know what version, and it crashes when i get on the game
I'm using an Acer tablet with Android 4.4, Quad-core processor and 16gb of memory. Crashes instantly. Weird because it works on my HTC 1 M7 and that has the same specs. On my phone it said 'extracting' then it opened, but the tablet won't do it. I hope they fix it soon.

Same thing happens with me on android. 505 games logo, and crash. Need some fix for this, because I'm addicted to the game :)

Back
Top Bottom