Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Enemies should no longer count towards tally counters / banners if no player has touched them before they died (i.e. random mob deaths by lava pool no longer count).
  • When dropping a banner, enemies will now give the banner to the last player to hit them rather than the nearest player.
I specifically brought these up to Yoraiz0r over private chat and thank god, because these were killing my enjoyment of casual farming. Nothing like trying to delete that goddamn shark banner for the hundredth time while miles away in Hell fighting enemies.

I feel like Phantasm was a bit OP, but you shouldn't have nerfed it.
Now, players are still encouraged to use guns and rocket weapons in late-game, rather than bows. There's no bow that surpasses the DPS of a gun now, and that sucks, honestly.

The Phantasm should either be buffed, or a new endgame bow be added for the ranged class.

Oh. So i guess moonlord is straight up unbeatable now? You already cant heal, you can barely evade its attacks, and now you cant teleport to nurse and have to take down 145 000 health all in one sitting. So basicly only melee classes can do this now?
only yrimir can do it now ;-;

I feel like Phantasm was a bit OP, but you shouldn't have nerfed it.
Now, players are still encouraged to use guns and rocket weapons in late-game, rather than bows. There's no bow that surpasses the DPS of a gun now, and that sucks, honestly.

The Phantasm should either be buffed, or a new endgame bow be added for the ranged class.

How much more endgame can you get? Aside from adding more weapons to the Moon Lord's drop list.

Oh. So i guess moonlord is straight up unbeatable now? You already cant heal, you can barely evade its attacks, and now you cant teleport to nurse and have to take down 145 000 health all in one sitting. So basicly only melee classes can do this now?

Melee classes? I play exclusively as melee build and I tell you it was near impossible to beat him after 1.3.0.3 and NOW I can tell you that is definitely impossible to beat him as melee build. Melee need some source of heal to compensate the lack of high dps and now the only way to do so is using a mere potion that recovers the pathetic amount of 200 HP (against a boss who can do massive amount of DPS, it is pathetic).

Now only ranged builds have a chance against him. Nice job.

Phantasm isn't comparable to the S.D.M.G. anymore ;-;
i cri

Well, there's no real reason to use it instead of a gun with Chloro Bullets now.

I'll still prefer it over S.D.M.G. I'll agree there does seem to be a drastic change in the weapons abilities between Pillar and Moon Boss, though. That doesn't just apply to Ranged however.

Cenx has officially joined the club of not being able to spell Cthulhu correctly. Cenx, of all people.
image.jpg

(This was in the bugfixes section of the OP)

Lol jk i know it was probably a typo but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom