Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Is it intensional that there is no combo fishing accessory (Angler Earring + High Test Fishing Line + Tackle Box), like the construction one for example (Architect Gizmo Pack)? Maybe you can add it?

2) All "classes" got dedicated "main" combo accessory (Warrior - Fire Gauntlet, Ranger - Sniper Scope, Summoner - Papyrus Scarab), but what about Sorcerer? The only one I can think about is Celestial Emblem, but it's lacking (compared to other classes) in my opinion, how about adding something like this:
- 10-15% increased magic damage
- Increases pickup range for stars and restores mana when taking damage.
It could be made from Celestial Cuffs + Celestial Emblem / Sorcerer Emblem

3) I would also like to see this combo accessories:
Star Veil + Sweetheart Necklace
Frostspark Boots + Lava Waders
Paladin's Shield + Frozen Turtle Shell

Then please, do a test run and see for yourself. Apparently the cultist "tablet" is considered a boss, and since the patch made it unable to spawn during a "boss" or "event", it doesn't. Ever.
Personally, I don't want to kill the cultists before farming the martians; not quite prepared yet.
the tablet shouldn't be counted as a boss, if it is, report that, because that is not the lunatic cultist himself, which is the actual boss for it

1) Is it intensional that there is no combo fishing accessory (Angler Earring + High Test Fishing Line + Tackle Box), like the construction one for example (Architect Gizmo Pack)? Maybe you can add it?

2) All "classes" got dedicated "main" combo accessory (Warrior - Fire Gauntlet, Ranger - Sniper Scope, Summoner - Papyrus Scarab), but what about Sorcerer? The only one I can think about is Celestial Emblem, but it's lacking (compared to other classes) in my opinion, how about adding something like this:
- 10-15% increased magic damage
- Increases pickup range for stars and restores mana when taking damage.
It could be made from Celestial Cuffs + Celestial Emblem / Sorcerer Emblem

3) I would also like to see this combo accessories:
Star Veil + Sweetheart Necklace
Frostspark Boots + Lava Waders
Paladin's Shield + Frozen Turtle Shell

That combo in 3) would be kind of ridiculous lol.

i mean not only the weapon i mean the class aginst the others.
the weapon was the only way to be one the same lv
as the other classes in general.
for example somtime you wand to play ofline,
you have are higher chance to survive whit the ohter classes
i mean the stelfmode is almoste usless
and every other buff from the armore from the ohter classes its very usful.
yea the ranger is compare to the other classes to weak, all weapons the ranger has doing almost nothing as damage.

terrarium.jpg

portals...

you need to be down on the surface
First, this is not mentioned in patchnotes and they used to spawn on skyisland level. Second, just finished an attempt on the surface near 0 altitude for a bowl of soup duration (30 mins)...nothing. Well, got unicorn horns and pixie dust for holy arrows though.
Like Aerion said, test it yourself.

Personally, I don't want to kill the cultists before farming the martians;
Same here. I`m prepared enough but i want it like that because they playthrough ends after the moonlord and the gear goes to my museum :happy:
EoC yoyo versus moonlord :cool: Since i allready have a Terrarian on another toon, i don`t need to farm it for my yoyo toon ;)

First, this is not mentioned in patchnotes and they used to spawn on skyisland level. Second, just finished an attempt on the surface near 0 altitude for a bowl of soup duration (30 mins)...nothing. Well, got unicorn horns and pixie dust for holy arrows though.
Like Aerion said, test it yourself.

Same here. I`m prepared enough but i want it like that because they playthrough ends after the moonlord and the gear goes to my museum :happy:
EoC yoyo versus moonlord :cool: Since i allready have a Terrarian on another toon, i don`t need to farm it for my yoyo toon ;)
try to run across the map a few times, it has taken me up to an hour before to get one to spawn BEFORE the update, but minimum less than 10 minutes

try to run across the map a few times, it has taken me up to an hour before to get one to spawn BEFORE the update, but minimum less than 10 minutes
Doing this the whole day. Collecting herbs, stange plants, building afk farms, terraforming the world. All in all about 5 hours real life time in the outer 3rds of the map.

Btw if anyone is still complaining about the moon lord buff, you can always set up a teleporter system so that the nurse teleports to you and then away again after you heal, if you really need her help.

Please undo the Martian Probe nerf. They are literally non-existant now. Rather than making them rarer than Nymphs, please just make them easier to kill.

I have actually seen Nymphs, the rarest mob in the game, more than probes. 2 Nymphs, 0 probes. Since 1.3.0.4 at least. Only 1 probe before. I don't want to search for hours and hours just to start some invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom