Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck killing the dungeon guardian..its a feat I don't want to attempt :p..and you should totally check out the comic in my signature down below :)
Very damn easy, the ufo mount is slightly faster than it XD, also phantasm kicks :red:, use luminite arrows, this guy is a joke now XD Not even joking, I got a noob player, and sacrificed him to spawn the dungeon guardian, the hardest part if your solo, is to escape the dungeon. The ufo mount is stupidly op, asphalt blocks are much faster but ufo mount is better because you don't have to stop a lot for him to catch up. The hp goes down so fast with the phantasm loaded with luminite arrows, because that's practically 12 shots per click, and that's the best against him and Enraged Skeletron Prime. It does not matter what armor you use at all though :D I don't want to sound like I am pro (even though I am :p), I am just saying that this "boss" is a lot easier than you'd think and than it used to be with the equipment we had in the past. Give it a try with that weaponry, I promise that's you'd win at 1 point :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1436999308,1436999177][/DOUBLEPOST]
i always got DESTROYED by medusa i was always trying to avoid them all the time
Oh buddy, I can not agree more XD hardest enemy in the game XD I've died more by her than most hardmode creatures XD

Not to be rude to the developers but... ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE THE MOON LORD IMPOSSIBLE IN SINGLEPLAYER WITHOUT FRIENDS?!
I can kill him pretty easy, but it's not that easy the first time you fight him :\
[DOUBLEPOST=1437002262,1437002125][/DOUBLEPOST]
..and you should totally check out the comic in my signature down below :)
Pretty good comic, I am not to into sorta furry-like creatures, anime,and comics, but I like the sense of humor, the text can be hard to read also. I might just end up reading the whole thing XD

I can kill him pretty easy, but it's not that easy the first time you fight him :\
Pretty good comic, I am not to into sorta furry-like creatures, anime,and comics, but I like the sense of humor, the text can be hard to read also. I might just end up reading the whole thing XD
if the text is hard to read just hold CTRL and scroll the mouse-wheel up <3

lol the first time i beat moon lord i accidentally got all of the true eyes of cthulu to despawn:dryadnaughty:

I have actually beat expert moon lord solo... but i used stardust dragon 15 gold and a nurse. its how i farm the moon lord even pythonGB cant do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom