PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 - Cheese the Moon Lord - Defense Stack

Then that's a good thing, less likely to get patched out ;)

I think of it like this..the Final boss is using every trick in the book to kill you so WE the players will use every fair buff, Brick, Block and statue to put the play field in our favor...everything you learned and earned is put to the test

Btw is this Normal or Expert mode?

Damage reduction is additive? Beetle Armor + Turtle Shell + Worm Scarf = 87%. Seems too good to be true..

I'm kind of surprised damage reduction is additive when ammo consumption is multiplicative.

That's extremely good to know, though. Seeing how effective this is, I might just swap in Celestial Shell over my Charm of Myths now. Same regen but with more defense.. at the point I'm at, the extra 15s on potion sickness really doesn't affect me anymore.

I personally recommend using Spore Sac while you're above 50% HP though, the spores do a comically high amount of free damage to start out fights with before you enter Turtle Shell's nigh invulnerable state.

Does the moon lord can be damaged by traps? If its that way then you could add some traps to the design for faster killing

Back
Top Bottom