PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 - Cheese the Moon Lord - Defense Stack

But is it any better than the Charm of Myths? That health potion cool down is a big plus.
Given the build, you shouldn't even need to use a health potion. Granted, I can't say that for certain, since I've yet to collect all the materials for the build, or get the Warding modifier on all of my accessories...or 3 heart statues...

Last edited:
2 quick questions: firstly, is % damage reduction applied before or after defence? If it's before, then it would reduce damage a lot more than after. Second, would solar armour be better or worse than beetle? Beetle gives 45% damage reduction, but that only lasts for one hit until it recharges, which it won't when you're constantly being hit.

2 quick questions: firstly, is % damage reduction applied before or after defence? If it's before, then it would reduce damage a lot more than after. Second, would solar armour be better or worse than beetle? Beetle gives 45% damage reduction, but that only lasts for one hit until it recharges, which it won't when you're constantly being hit.
...You know, those are actually good questions. Someone test this, please?

Yrimir did almost the same in his video, except for using a charm of myths and the master ninja gear coupleled with some action and movement to make it look fun and enjoyable. Well another weapon setup ofc.

I played legit for a couple years before I even thought about mods or hacks, and this ain't cheese(cheese is straight hacked AFK mode, I know, I have a toon named God and a map named Church that cheese the hell outta the ML and every other thing that even gets close to the edge of my screen), it's legit but very ninja. If you can build it, it's part of the game and you should be commended instead of people calling you a cheater. Cheating is a whole different game(literally if your smart you install it twice and name it different the second file that you can totally obliterate) but a good engineer will take the parts he's given and beat anybody, end boss or not. I kinda thought that was part of the point really... The community here will always be divided about such things, but I say well done.

I think this is a wrap up. They are playing the game correctly now (yes they are) and the "cheesing" is completely gone.
lol. by no means is the abilty to "cheese it" gone, built right I'm sure it can be done afk still without hax, and especially with them(obviously). But those of us who love this game play legit no matter what on at least one or two toons.

1.3.0.7:
-The moon lord now ignores all defense.

or
- Percentage Damage reduction stacking is no longer additive (or 25% to 30% max percentage damage reduction limit)
- Defense cap limit of 100 (110 on Normal mode)

It's pretty cheesy if you can stand still the whole time with only 2 easily acquired buffs...and heart statues.

No, it isn't... start a new character and give him a summoning item (and NOTHING else)... and try to beat the Moon Lord... it will kick your sorry butt all over the map...

... in order to do this, you have to have played HOURS to prepare and get all those items...

... it would only be *cheesy* if you could do it with your wooden sword and no armor...

... sheesh ...

~Jim

No, it isn't... start a new character and give him a summoning item (and NOTHING else)... and try to beat the Moon Lord... it will kick your sorry butt all over the map...

... in order to do this, you have to have played HOURS to prepare and get all those items...

... it would only be *cheesy* if you could do it with your wooden sword and no armor...

... sheesh ...

~Jim
Exept all the items you get, can be obtained before being able to fight the moon lord.

Well, I can't beat it anymore on expert because it takes more hand and eye coordination and *twitchiness* than I have... I am sure the 14 year olds get off on things like *kiting* and dodging and jumping around like a crazy person, but I prefer making a quality arena and using the tools the developers have given us in the game to do as much of the battle work for us as possible.

... if the youngsters on here think using traps to help win a fight is cheesy, they don't need to use them. The problem is they feel the need to impose their ideas on the rest of us... and that is wrong. Play the way you want to, and stay out of other peoples' business...

I am hoping for new, advanced traps that can take down the Moon Lord in less than 5 seconds... I hope they put them in the game... I will use them... and anyone that doesn't like it can kiss my you-know-what... how I play the game is nobody's business but my own... there is no *legit* way to play... EVERY weapon and armor upgrade makes it easier to battle all the bosses... deciding to buff up the bosses so only the advanced or *good* players can win is stupid game design... it needs to be setup so that the AVERAGE person can win the boss battles... the really good players SHOULD BE ABLE TO WIN WITH THEIR EYES CLOSED. Not complain about it being too easy...

I think expert mode should be hard and for the really good players... but NORMAL mode should be for fun...

Back
Top Bottom