PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
o_O I don't get it, but may I asume it has something to do with Cheesyness?...I didn't do it

WOAH! first page!
Anyways, i'm GLAD that now you can hide the Moon Charm and the Neptune Shell. it was so annoying when i was trying new vanity combinations in an all items map and had to remove my Celestial Shell!

What does this mean?

I think it means you can't "evade" Moon Lord's attacks by taking small amounts of damage that trigger immunity, thus you will take both Moon Lord's and your small damager's damage.

There was a way to cheese the moon lord.. well I guess not anymore :(
Sometimes I regret playing on expert mode.

WOAH! first page!
Anyways, i'm GLAD that now you can hide the Moon Charm and the Neptune Shell. it was so annoying when i was trying new vanity combinations in an all items map and had to remove my Celestial Shell!

What does this mean?
You know how you become invincible for a few seconds after being hit by an enemy? People were using that to cheat their way through bosses and make afk farms. They made themselves be damaged by a really low damage enemy or trap constantly, which made them keep becoming invincible and only taking 1 damage. At first, people used spikes, so the dev team made the invincibility time of spikes and enemy attacks separate. People found other ways to exploit the invincibility time cheese, such as statues, so in this update the dev team made the amount of time you become invincible for after being hit by a normal enemy or traps be separate from the amount of time you become invincible for after getting hit by the moon lord.

Rrgh. Glad I got the Moon Lord expert items and all the Luminite I needed before I lost the ability to beat him...

Also, I hate to keep pestering, but when will the issues I've reported about palms not growing in front of fences, and hallowed palms not growing at all, be solved?

*shakes head* Enough is enough. Stop making new patches to disable unorthodox or the so called cheese strategy.

For goodness sake, you guys are gonna lose a lot of supporters if you disable heart statues like some has mentioned or even make the deathray harder to dodge.

*shakes head* Enough is enough. Stop making new patches to disable unorthodox or the so called cheese strategy.

For goodness sake, you guys are gonna lose a lot of supporters if you disable heart statues like some has mentioned or even make the deathray harder to dodge.
We have never even hinted that we would disable Heart Statues, that is a bit dramatic. :p

eh, boss is still easily cheesed with auto-pause + nurse

build a roof about 20 blocks long or so, put the nurse in a small room at the end, and have the rest platforms to walk on.

Use Nebula armor with nebula arcanum/razorblade typhoon the hands and head, then use last prism for the core. For accessories, stick with celestial cuffs and frozen turtle shell. every time you drop low, just walk to the nurse, pause, then click on her for cheap heals. then go back to bashing the boss's brains in.

The final boss' attacks now use their own cooldown for immunity due to how naughty some of our players have been.
The Cultists are just chilling out in their secret lair buffing the Moon Lord.
8cCYIRa.png

Cultist.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom