PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh, boss is still easily cheesed with auto-pause + nurse

build a roof about 20 blocks long or so, put the nurse in a small room at the end, and have the rest platforms to walk on.

Use Nebula armor with nebula arcanum/razorblade typhoon the hands and head, then use last prism for the core. For accessories, stick with celestial cuffs and frozen turtle shell. every time you drop low, just walk to the nurse, pause, then click on her for cheap heals. then go back to bashing the boss's brains in.
We may have to remove the Nurse from the game. ;)

Yeah, buff Last Boss even more goddamit! BUFF HIM! THIS IS what you want reddedit isn't it? TO make final boss impossible to beat without potions! I see what will happen in 1.3.0.7: 1.Heart Statues not workin' anymore while Moonlord fight. 2.Bee water not healing while final fight. 3. Nurse dying when Celestial used. Perfect...

eh, boss is still easily cheesed with auto-pause + nurse

build a roof about 20 blocks long or so, put the nurse in a small room at the end, and have the rest platforms to walk on.

Use Nebula armor with nebula arcanum/razorblade typhoon the hands and head, then use last prism for the core. For accessories, stick with celestial cuffs and frozen turtle shell. every time you drop low, just walk to the nurse, pause, then click on her for cheap heals. then go back to bashing the boss's brains in.
How would someone use nebula armor and the last prism if they haven't beaten the moon lord?

:dryadsmile:

:dryadcry:

I can see 1.3.0.7 now...

-Heart Statues no longer work during the final boss battle
-Moon Bite cancels Frozen Turtle Shell
-Charm of Myths no longer reduces Potion Sickness during the final boss battle
-If a player somehow dodges the Big Laser, a tentacle reaches out and drags him/her back into it again
1.3.0.8:
moon lord is now a demm giant dungeon guardian with insta-death attacks...
brbrbrbbrbr...

*shakes head* Enough is enough. Stop making new patches to disable unorthodox or the so called cheese strategy.
I can fully understand why they're doing this. I've been here before. It's absolutely soul-crushing to see your game's final boss be annihilated without any effort by a player abusing things that shouldn't even be a factor in the first place.

The player shouldn't be able to just stand on a spike tile and avoid all of its attacks. The player should not be able to sit on slime statues to avoid all its attacks. You are given countless methods of defeating this boss, and other people have clearly shown that it's possible to defeat him without cheesing it, so why is everybody so intent on trying to turn the game's final boss into an AFK farm event?

From a development standpoint, it's flat-out insulting.

I sincerely doubt that Heart Statues will be disabled. It takes a LOT of them to counter out ML's damage. They already did wiring changes to limit the amount of trigger points each statue has, likely so they wouldn't need to do something like that. If you manage to find enough Heart Statues to outheal ML, then you're either extremely lucky or you've harvested them from multiple worlds. Much different scale than just hanging out in a lava pool or sitting down on some spikes.

And if all else fails? Ask a friend for help.

How would someone use nebula armor and the last prism if they haven't beaten the moon lord?

I just gave a way to cheese the moonlord, not how to beat him for the first time.

You wanna beat him for the first time? Simple.

Grab your unicorn mount, get 1k-2k platforms, and make a long sky bridge out of em. put a room at both ends. Put the nurse in one, and your bed in the other. Run from bed to nurse (preferably not dying in the process) auto-pause at nurse, heal, then magic mirror back to bed.

Rinse and repeat till moonlord is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom