• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamIsFab

Duke Fishron
@Loki I use tShock... tShock just came out for 3.0.6 like RIGHT NOW. Your already updated to 0.7!!! That means we got to wait for tShock... Can you please wait until a big update in big clunks so you don't do them all individual. It's annoying. Ruins server timing.

Thank you =)
@Skiphs

Maximo

Terrarian
I've opted into the beta by following the instructions, but the Install button isn't shown, and if I attempt to install Terraria using the contextual menu, then the following error message is presented:

Terrraria is not available on your current platform.

Restarting Steam had no effect.

Edit 1: Enabling and then disabling offline mode (from the Account submenu) resolved the problem. Yay!

Edit 2: When I now attempt to launch Terraria, the following error message is presented:

Failed to start game (missing executable).

I opened Terraria's installation folder and discovered that it's completely empty!

Edit 3: After opting into the beta again, I can now play! However, there is no background music whatsoever.

Last edited:

652Graystripe

Plantera
Is... is glorious. I remember the day I saw that Windows laptop at the garage sale and was like "Wait, I can play Terraria now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom