PC Terraria 1.3.1 Collection Tracker

Curuedhel

Terrarian
Hi folks.

Last year Reddit users Boolder and Amda submitted their v0.2 Collection Tracker. When I found it recently I liked it so much that I decided to update it with a few of the missing items which were on the old to-do list and also update it for v1.3.1. One thing led to another and now many, many hours later, I'm happy to present v0.3 of the tracker which I believe is more or less complete.

Terraria 1.3.1 Collection Tracker v0.3

To quote Boolder's original instructions for use: To use the spreadsheet, make a copy of it to your own google drive (or download it, to use it with your own favourite spreadsheet software, although I can't guarantee compatibility!) and simply change the "no" in the obtained column to a "yes" by every item you've collected. Totals and percentages will be calculated for you automatically, and you'll even get a nice rating for each category! Simple!

This version of the tracker ups the number of items tracked from 1879 to 3476. It's supposed to be comprehensive, but this is Terraria and there are more items than you can shake a Slime Staff at, so there are bound to be mistakes and omissions in there.There's an ERRATA thread on the main Reddit post, please put any bugs you find - dupes, omissions and formula errors in that thread to keep them all together. Other general comments and suggestions please feel free to start your own comment threads here or on that Reddit post. Also feel free to link to either post far and wide so that Terrarians everywhere can enjoy being obsessive about collecting all the things.

I'm not quite done with this yet, and there are a couple of things I'd still like to add at some point:

TO-DO:
* Add an Include? checkbox to each category and section to allow users to customise their collection. Collecting every wall in the game too anal for you? Just choose not to include it. Can't be bothered with fishing? Just deselect the Fishing Tools and Fishing Accessories sections from their respective categories. Just doing a specific run to collect every weapon in the game? Deselect everything but those. I like the idea of being able to choose your own collection parameters without the sheet judging you for not collecting the things you're not interested in :)
* Add a comment field to explain how to obtain each item (but that's a big job)

Okay, that's pretty much it, remember to leave any bugs you find in the Reddit ERRATA thread and enjoy tracking down all the shiny things.

NOTE: This tracker is correct for the PC version of the game only.

ANOTHER NOTE: I'm not 100% sure if Guides is the right place to post this here, but hopefully some kindly moderator will move it to the correct place if not.

Thanks.

Curu.

This is by far the best tool for Terraria I have seen since I discovered TEdit years ago. Thank you friend. I applaud you.

This is by far the best tool for Terraria I have seen since I discovered TEdit years ago. Thank you friend. I applaud you.

Your comments are much appreciated. The next version will be considerably better so watch this space :)

I can't even imagine the work gone into this. Even all the sprites are in that spreadsheet. Kudos to all involved in the creation of this thing. :)

I can't even imagine the work gone into this. Even all the sprites are in that spreadsheet. Kudos to all involved in the creation of this thing. :)

Thanks very much for your appreciation.

The next version will have direct links to wiki pages, details on how to obtain each item, details of which items are Pre-Hardmode and which are Hardmode (and Expert Mode) only, and a couple of other handy features.

So I was going through your swords section and comparing it to my collection just for the heck of it, completely assured that I had them all... I was missing a Seedler, even though I've had many in my hands through Plantera farming. This is unacceptable!

I'd better go through your whole list now. :D
Edit: And I am missing a Blue Moon. Wow. For someone who claimed to have 'everything' I sure lack some basic stuff.

Last edited:
Are the Holy Waters (Unholy, etc.) supposed to be in the Tools and the Weapons sections? They're duplicated.

This is really helpful! Thanks M8!
[doublepost=1467744768,1467744184][/doublepost]I have found one error in this, the spelunker glowstick is not a material, but you have it placed under purchased materials

Hey, does anyone know what format I need to download this in please? I'm crazy OCD about collecting things so this sounds useful.

On the updated Google Doc one I clicked 'download as' and chose Excel. I have Excel 2013. However, none of the pics show and I get an error message saying some of the stuff cannot be downloaded.

Thanks for your time.

Hey, does anyone know what format I need to download this in please? I'm crazy OCD about collecting things so this sounds useful.

On the updated Google Doc one I clicked 'download as' and chose Excel. I have Excel 2013. However, none of the pics show and I get an error message saying some of the stuff cannot be downloaded.

Thanks for your time.
I probably wouldn't download this, at this point, it is incredibly out of date.

Thanks for your time.
@Bastet, there is a newer version of this available here: Terraria Collection Tracker v1.3.4.4 is available!

Back
Top Bottom