1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Terraria 1.3.1 Now Available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by 505Games, May 6, 2019.

1. Xiarno

Xiarno Official Terrarian

Amazing !
    Now, I just hope that terraria will release on Switch before the end of June, since I want to be able to play with my friends at school !
    Can't wait to see it !

By the way, which version of Terraria will be on the Nintendo Switch at launch ?

2. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It will have all the content 1.3 has at release. Presumably, it will be up to 1.3.0.7 as that is the equivalent of what Xbox One and Playstation 4 got with their initial 1.3 update.

3. Xiarno

Xiarno Official Terrarian

My mind was set on 1.3.5 with a nice meme coming with it :/
    Oh well, I guess it's better than 1.2.4 ! (The 3DS :p)

4. justin_pleb

justin_pleb Terrarian

I went into my world half way through the loading screen my game crashed ans now my only world that i love wont work any more ever since this update came out please fix this as soon as possible

5. r4v1n6

r4v1n6 Official Terrarian

Quick buff works fine for me, haven't tried the other two as my health/mana is full.

Grand Design works for me as well. While holding it B (Circle for you) to enter the settings. Then toggle mode/wire colors with right trigger. Then close menu with B (Circle) again. It does take some time to get used to.
    2019-05-14_07-46-35-zfuhyigp.png

6. Proto Persona

Proto Persona The Destroyer

I think @ED209 is saying he has cycle hotbar bound to right trigger, which means that when he goes to use it it also switches to the next item on his hotbar. The key that interacts with Grand Design should obey controller binding changes instead of being hard coded.

7. ED209

ED209 Plantera

Me too, because it's bound to the square buton. Unless I've got the weaker health potions, mana potions or ironskin, it's useless.
    Which then moves you along the hotbar, out of the GD UI altogether. Every time. The "X" button not only feels more natural, but won't keep moving you out of the interface. It's just common sense.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2019, Original Post Date: May 14, 2019 ---
    I've had this too. Try loading a different world, exit it, then load your favourite. Seems to work for me. I know it's a ball-ache, but it's an OK work-around until they fix it (if they fix it).

8. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron Prime

Grand Design UI takes some getting used to. Works fine for me

@ED209 You have the cycle hotbar bound to the right trigger? It's right or left bumper for me

9. ED209

ED209 Plantera

It's L2/R2 for the hotbar, as it's always been.

10. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron Prime

It's been left/right bumper for me, always

11. ED209

ED209 Plantera

Agreed. They never test things like this.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2019, Original Post Date: May 14, 2019 ---
    Is that the bottom triggers or the top?

12. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron Prime

Top. The smaller ones above the triggers

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  13. ED209

ED209 Plantera

OK. I'm just using the set up that has been around since I bought the game. I'm not changing the set up I'm used to just because they can't think things through.

14. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron Prime

This is the default setup on xbox as far as I know. I've never changed any of the controller bindings except for the quick heals on the D-pad

15. Samorot

Samorot Terrarian

I don't have console version myself, but my friends who do will be happy to hear this!

16. Greytheokay

Greytheokay Terrarian

Does this update fix the "Converting worlds" bug?

17. ED209

ED209 Plantera

Which one is that?

18. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron Prime

Did it fix older worlds that would crash when we tried to load them

19. ED209

ED209 Plantera

I never had that issue so I don't know.

20. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron Prime

I'll have to check later and see if I can get into my trophy room world again