Terraria 1.3.1 Now Available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by 505Games, May 6, 2019.

1. Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell Terrarian

My version says "v1.0.137" but it's got the update but doesn't say 1.3.1. Is this something that's right or do I need to reinstall my game?

2. Proto Persona

Proto Persona The Destroyer

No you've got the right version. The version numbers on console aren't the same as the ones for PC.

3. ED209

ED209 Plantera

It's good to see the Crawltipede banners where they belong:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron Prime

Did they fix the basilisk banners? I haven't been to the desert to check

5. ED209

ED209 Plantera

They did, I have four.

6. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron Prime

Need to load up my expert crimson world and go hunting, then

7. ED209

ED209 Plantera

World Feeder count seems to have reset to zero though.

8. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron Prime

Eh, I have that banner already

9. ED209

ED209 Plantera

Same (I've got every banner in the game), but it's annoying none the less.

10. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron Prime

I'm missing pinky, the groom, a few others for rare mobs. Part of that was from the multiplayer tally counter reset bug, which screwed me out of half of my kills for pinky

11. ED209

ED209 Plantera

Pinky's fairly easy to get; just build a sky bridge about 400 feet up, that's around 200 blocks long, and float above it by about 40 tiles (I used 40 pieces of rope to make sure I'm high enough. Then summon some UFOs and just wait.

12. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron Prime

Someone once suggested that I flatten out the jungle and use a swarm of cell minions. Either way, I'll have to get out my summoner character

13. ED209

ED209 Plantera

I think that was me. If you make the sky bridge I mentioned just now it's much easier. Add 80 temple blocks and 100 hallowed blocks and it will up the spawn rate, with a water candle for even more mobs.

14. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron Prime

Noted.

I'm on a Minecraft run now (new cheevies are a pain) but I will try this

15. ED209

ED209 Plantera

Thinking about it, I'd place the temple/hallow blocks near you, instead of building the bridge out of them, as they might not be close enough to you to count as being in that biome(s).

16. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron Prime

If I alternate temple-hallow-temple-hallow, etc, would that screw it up? Or should I just put them side by side in two big chunks

17. ED209

ED209 Plantera

As long as you're near them it doesn't matter.

18. ED209

ED209 Plantera

19. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Tested in a normal jungle environment (mined out under the bulb, actuators, pressure plate) and it worked as expected - bulb vanished, Plantera spawned.

I suspect the massive amounts of particle spam going on in your video is overloading the system.

20. ED209

ED209 Plantera

It worked fine before last year's patch. Will this be fixed?