Terraria 1.3.1 Now Available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing !
Now, I just hope that terraria will release on Switch before the end of June, since I want to be able to play with my friends at school !
Can't wait to see it !

By the way, which version of Terraria will be on the Nintendo Switch at launch ?

By the way, which version of Terraria will be on the Nintendo Switch at launch ?

It will have all the content 1.3 has at release. Presumably, it will be up to 1.3.0.7 as that is the equivalent of what Xbox One and Playstation 4 got with their initial 1.3 update.

It will have all the content 1.3 has at release. Presumably, it will be up to 1.3.0.7 as that is the equivalent of what Xbox One and Playstation 4 got with their initial 1.3 update.
My mind was set on 1.3.5 with a nice meme coming with it :/
Oh well, I guess it's better than 1.2.4 ! (The 3DS :p)

To help everyone get the most out of the possibilities opened up by the new items and features in Terraria 1.3.1, we wanted to share a few helpful resources that can help explain more about how wiring works in Terraria both in general and with the introduction of logic gates, etc.

The first is a helpful tutorial written by Terraria PC Lead Coder @Yoraiz0r himself! This is a great introduction to what is now possible in a "how does it all work" sense. This is the place to start your learning process! Click the green text below to head there and start on your way to becoming a Terraria wiring master!

Already familiar with the basics and want to take your Terraria wiring and mechanics game to the next level? The Terraria Mechanical Engineering Corps (T-MEC) is a Terraria community group that is all about wiring and the myriad of possibilities it opens in the world of Terraria. Want to optimize your traps and farms, streamline world travel, or break a speedrun record? The ingenuity of T-MEC can literally change the way you play the game :) The T-MEC community is the best source for getting started, brainstorming or improving ideas, and sharing your builds/achievements with others!

Check it out by clicking the logo below!

To help everyone get the most out of the possibilities opened up by the new items and features in Terraria 1.3.1, we wanted to share a few helpful resources that can help explain more about how wiring works in Terraria both in general and with the introduction of logic gates, etc.

The first is a helpful tutorial written by Terraria PC Lead Coder @Yoraiz0r himself! This is a great introduction to what is now possible in a "how does it all work" sense. This is the place to start your learning process! Click the green text below to head there and start on your way to becoming a Terraria wiring master!

Already familiar with the basics and want to take your Terraria wiring and mechanics game to the next level? The Terraria Mechanical Engineering Corps (T-MEC) is a Terraria community group that is all about wiring and the myriad of possibilities it opens in the world of Terraria. Want to optimize your traps and farms, streamline world travel, or break a speedrun record? The ingenuity of T-MEC can literally change the way you play the game :) The T-MEC community is the best source for getting started, brainstorming or improving ideas, and sharing your builds/achievements with others!

Check it out by clicking the logo below!

I went into my world half way through the loading screen my game crashed ans now my only world that i love wont work any more ever since this update came out please fix this as soon as possible

Which don't work.
Quick buff works fine for me, haven't tried the other two as my health/mana is full.

Grand Design works for me as well. While holding it B (Circle for you) to enter the settings. Then toggle mode/wire colors with right trigger. Then close menu with B (Circle) again. It does take some time to get used to.
2019-05-14_07-46-35-zfuhyigp.png

Quick buff works fine for me, haven't tried the other two as my health/mana is full.

Grand Design works for me as well. While holding it B (Circle for you) to enter the settings. Then toggle mode/wire colors with right trigger. Then close menu with B (Circle) again. It does take some time to get used to.
View attachment 221368
I think @ED209 is saying he has cycle hotbar bound to right trigger, which means that when he goes to use it it also switches to the next item on his hotbar. The key that interacts with Grand Design should obey controller binding changes instead of being hard coded.

Me too, because it's bound to the square buton. Unless I've got the weaker health potions, mana potions or ironskin, it's useless.
Then toggle mode/wire colors with right trigger.
Which then moves you along the hotbar, out of the GD UI altogether. Every time. The "X" button not only feels more natural, but won't keep moving you out of the interface. It's just common sense.
[doublepost=1557826191,1557826103][/doublepost]
I went into my world half way through the loading screen my game crashed ans now my only world that i love wont work any more ever since this update came out please fix this as soon as possible
I've had this too. Try loading a different world, exit it, then load your favourite. Seems to work for me. I know it's a ball-ache, but it's an OK work-around until they fix it (if they fix it).

Grand Design UI takes some getting used to. Works fine for me

@ED209 You have the cycle hotbar bound to the right trigger? It's right or left bumper for me

I think @ED209 is saying he has cycle hotbar bound to right trigger, which means that when he goes to use it it also switches to the next item on his hotbar. The key that interacts with Grand Design should obey controller binding changes instead of being hard coded.
Agreed. They never test things like this.
[doublepost=1557830071,1557830040][/doublepost]
It's been left/right bumper for me, always
Is that the bottom triggers or the top?

OK. I'm just using the set up that has been around since I bought the game. I'm not changing the set up I'm used to just because they can't think things through.

This is the default setup on xbox as far as I know. I've never changed any of the controller bindings except for the quick heals on the D-pad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom