Terraria 1.3.1 Now Available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My version says "v1.0.137" but it's got the update but doesn't say 1.3.1. Is this something that's right or do I need to reinstall my game?

It's good to see the Crawltipede banners where they belong:
60959253_10217715097081836_5292297601649999872_o.jpg

60583501_10217715096601824_4121367909056380928_o.jpg

Same (I've got every banner in the game), but it's annoying none the less.

I'm missing pinky, the groom, a few others for rare mobs. Part of that was from the multiplayer tally counter reset bug, which screwed me out of half of my kills for pinky

I'm missing pinky, the groom, a few others for rare mobs. Part of that was from the multiplayer tally counter reset bug, which screwed me out of half of my kills for pinky
Pinky's fairly easy to get; just build a sky bridge about 400 feet up, that's around 200 blocks long, and float above it by about 40 tiles (I used 40 pieces of rope to make sure I'm high enough. Then summon some UFOs and just wait.

Pinky's fairly easy to get; just build a sky bridge about 400 feet up, that's around 200 blocks long, and float above it by about 40 tiles (I used 40 pieces of rope to make sure I'm high enough. Then summon some UFOs and just wait.

Someone once suggested that I flatten out the jungle and use a swarm of cell minions. Either way, I'll have to get out my summoner character

Someone once suggested that I flatten out the jungle and use a swarm of cell minions. Either way, I'll have to get out my summoner character
I think that was me. If you make the sky bridge I mentioned just now it's much easier. Add 80 temple blocks and 100 hallowed blocks and it will up the spawn rate, with a water candle for even more mobs.

I think that was me. If you make the sky bridge I mentioned just now it's much easier. Add 80 temple blocks and 100 hallowed blocks and it will up the spawn rate, with a water candle for even more mobs.

Noted.

I'm on a Minecraft run now (new cheevies are a pain) but I will try this

Noted.

I'm on a Minecraft run now (new cheevies are a pain) but I will try this
Thinking about it, I'd place the temple/hallow blocks near you, instead of building the bridge out of them, as they might not be close enough to you to count as being in that biome(s).

Thinking about it, I'd place the temple/hallow blocks near you, instead of building the bridge out of them, as they might not be close enough to you to count as being in that biome(s).

If I alternate temple-hallow-temple-hallow, etc, would that screw it up? Or should I just put them side by side in two big chunks

@Loki @ClearConscious Plantera bulbs are breaking but Plantera isn't spawning:

Tested in a normal jungle environment (mined out under the bulb, actuators, pressure plate) and it worked as expected - bulb vanished, Plantera spawned.

I suspect the massive amounts of particle spam going on in your video is overloading the system.

Tested in a normal jungle environment (mined out under the bulb, actuators, pressure plate) and it worked as expected - bulb vanished, Plantera spawned.

I suspect the massive amounts of particle spam going on in your video is overloading the system.
It worked fine before last year's patch. Will this be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom