Terraria 1.3.1 Now Available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it takes more than a couple of weeks to get a new build ready, bug tested, and then submitted to the console makers for release. You're probably looking at a couple of months before they even talk solidly about the next patch. Release of said patch probably won't happen for 3-6 months considering how big of a jump they are making this time.

Problems with new update (I'm playing on a PS4 Pro with an SSD):

1) Items don't show anymore when trying to place them, just the grid. That means you end up placing things in the wrong spot a lot, and having to do it all over.
2) The load times have gone from painfully slow to ungodly slow, especially when waiting for the character & world selection menus to load.
3) Freezing during gameplay, which can only be solved by pressing the PS button to quickly exit & re-enter the game. When you do that, it teleports you far away.
4) Freezing during world creation, also only solvable by exiting to the crossbar then re-enter.
5) The inventory menu is STILL extremely laggy.
6) And once again....The D-pad mapping still resets EVERY SINGLE TIME you start a game! This started when the first 1.3 update was released...How has it not been fixed after all this time?????

Problems with new update (I'm playing on a PS4 Pro with an SSD):

1) Items don't show anymore when trying to place them, just the grid. That means you end up placing things in the wrong spot a lot, and having to do it all over.
I still have this preview showing up on my PS4 Pro. Are you certain your didn't accidently turn off item placement preview in settings?

Do you mean a patch? Or the whole of 1.3.5?
whole update
[doublepost=1560954954,1560954825][/doublepost]
So it takes more than a couple of weeks to get a new build ready, bug tested, and then submitted to the console makers for release. You're probably looking at a couple of months before they even talk solidly about the next patch. Release of said patch probably won't happen for 3-6 months considering how big of a jump they are making this time.
its been over a year since 1.3 came out?

Hey sorry if this is the wrong spot, but I did post on console tech issues and haven’t got any reply yet. I was wondering if you guys are working on a fix for the glitch that shows the message “no character available for download” when I try to upload any world from the cloud. I’ve tried every suggestion I’ve seen for other people with the same problem with no results. Only reason I got the next gen version was so I could get back into my old world, so it was a bit disappointing this didn’t work. Just curious if it’s being worked on, and if so if you guys know around when it might be fixed?

Hey sorry if this is the wrong spot, but I did post on console tech issues and haven’t got any reply yet. I was wondering if you guys are working on a fix for the glitch that shows the message “no character available for download” when I try to upload any world from the cloud. I’ve tried every suggestion I’ve seen for other people with the same problem with no results. Only reason I got the next gen version was so I could get back into my old world, so it was a bit disappointing this didn’t work. Just curious if it’s being worked on, and if so if you guys know around when it might be fixed?
Xbox1 or PS4?

I know, that's what I said: I've got worlds I made on PS3 that are now on my PS4.
Sorry wasn’t trying to correct you or anything, just wanted to clarify the problem is when I try to transfer worlds from my ps3 to ps4, oddly enough the character transfer works fine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom