Terraria 1.3.4 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else have the issue where the game completely freezes up and after a few miniutes of gameplay? Ive tried everything from creating new maps and characters to re downloading the game

Just started a brand new world and character for the new patch, and I'm still getting slimes in bunny masks from the Halloween event. Should that still be happening?
I did the same, new character and new world. And was surprised to still see pumpkins everywhere.

Wormhole potions do not work any more and if so are very inconsistent. Sometimes my friend doesn’t show up on my map and I don’t show up on his sometimes, sometimes the map is completely fine but upon pressing A to wormhole, nothing happens.

Re-Logic gave PlayStation/Xbox supremacists (who think that Nintendo is for toddlers and as inferior [because of the Nintendo Switch's NVidia Shield-esque hardware] to their PS4/Xbox nonsense [AMD APUs and 8GB of RAM]) 1.3.4 (they skipped 1.3.2 and 1.3.3).

So do sandstorm mobs not spawn during hallowe'en? I've even tried it in hallow and corrupt desert and nothing's spawned except standard desert mobs.

Is this farm not valid for some reason?:

Does anyone else have the issue where the game completely freezes up and after a few miniutes of gameplay? Ive tried everything from creating new maps and characters to re downloading the game
This happens every time I enter a brand new map for the first time, but never more than once per map.

So do sandstorm mobs not spawn during hallowe'en? I've even tried it in hallow and corrupt desert and nothing's spawned except standard desert mobs.

Is this farm not valid for some reason?:

I think some of the sandstorm mobs are getting blocked and forced to stay outside your farm by it's walls

I think some of the sandstorm mobs are getting blocked and forced to stay outside your farm by it's walls
Nothing spawns outside the walls; it's lave for 100 tiles each way. I've even floated above standard desert and they aren't spawning. Have you had any sandsharks etc. spawn?

Nothing spawns outside the walls; it's lave for 100 tiles each way. I've even floated above standard desert and they aren't spawning. Have you had any sandsharks etc. spawn?
There hasn't been a sandstorm yet for me at all because i havent gone to the desert in the update yet. If its 100 blocks long I dont think thats wrong. How tall is it

Just started a brand new world and character for the new patch, and I'm still getting slimes in bunny masks from the Halloween event. Should that still be happening?

Yes, as the event does not end until the 10th. Edit: never mind looked on the wiki, the update should had made the event end as since 1.3.4 Halloween ends on the 1st

I checked with Pipeworks, and console is still set to end the 10th

I 100% had all of the spawns on the release candidate version that I tested. I'll check my retail xbox in a bit. (just one example below)

1573051096068.png

There hasn't been a sandstorm yet for me at all because i havent gone to the desert in the update yet. If its 100 blocks long I dont think thats wrong. How tall is it
I'm 40 blocks above the spawn surface. I have a farm like this for every biome, above and below, and they all work.

I can confirm the two earlier reports of the game still stuttering and suffering from framerate drops.
I'm on Xbox One X and it should be quite able to run this game smoothly imho.
It's very annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom