Terraria 1.3.4 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks, let me share with PW and discuss, see what's up.

I remember playing Terraria with my wife on PS4. Those were good times! Congrats on getting the latest update, PS4 players! Sorry it's so buggy.

When will console get UI scaling and the ability to adjust the safe zone? Some TV models don't allow for the adjustment of aspect ratio. I haven't been able to see my mana stars and alot of other things and it's just kinda making it less fun to play the game :(

@Loki just used the Frost Moon arena for the first time since the update; it works perfectly, no lag anymore. It must have been a bug after all.

@Loki just used the Frost Moon arena for the first time since the update; it works perfectly, no lag anymore. It must have been a bug after all.

Awesome - glad to hear it! Always enjoy when we can track down issues together and get them out of the way.

When will console get UI scaling and the ability to adjust the safe zone? Some TV models don't allow for the adjustment of aspect ratio. I haven't been able to see my mana stars and alot of other things and it's just kinda making it less fun to play the game :(

I am 100% sure that along with the horrible frame drops, that's never going to get fixed. Those problems popped up with 1.3. How long ago was that? If there was any intention to do something about it, it would've been done by now.

So glad that my game wont update it really makes me want to keep playing this game since you know i had the disc version and thought that was the problem so i bought the digital version and it still wont update on my xbox one s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom