Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a sandstorm 100 percent of the time i go to the desert. I started a new game from scratch and its pretty hard to move around in there when it always happens.

The only time it seems like i haven't seen one is if i stay in the desert for like 5 mins and it eventually stops but when entering it for the first time its always there.
Yeah, the same happened to me.

I decided to do a new playthrough with a char from scratch, but as I couldn't cross the desert, I had to bring wings from another character =/

I have to report a bug. I haven't had this happen since before 1.3.5 came out on switch but when i went into my world and took some things out my chest i decided to use my last sigil to fight moonlord and right before he spawned my game autosaved and froze. Now I lost all 8 of my solar tablets and my demonic terrarian.;( Weird enough tho is that the sun mask that i put into my dresser was duplicated and now i have 2

I have to report a bug. I haven't had this happen since before 1.3.5 came out on switch but when i went into my world and took some things out my chest i decided to use my last sigil to fight moonlord and right before he spawned my game autosaved and froze. Now I lost all 8 of my solar tablets and my demonic terrarian.;( Weird enough tho is that the sun mask that i put into my dresser was duplicated and now i have 2
Console bug reports are posted here:

I'd recommend making a thread there so your comment doesn't get drained out.

Yeah, the same happened to me.

I decided to do a new playthrough with a char from scratch, but as I couldn't cross the desert, I had to bring wings from another character =/
YES the same thing has been happening to me. I hate it. Imagine fighting a dungeon guardian during that. I had to do that, I forgot I could fly over.

Guys, how exactly do I choose the world evil in new worlds after reaching hardmode?

I already have a world where I beat the wall of flesh, but I still can't choose when creating new worlds.
weird the only way i can think of a solution for you is beat hardmode again btw im not a dev im a switch player thats trying to help. btw the world evil is the corruption and crimson when creating a new world there will be a option to choose the corruption and crimson also there is a acomplishment for achieving hard mode.

weird the only way i can think of a solution for you is beat hardmode again btw im not a dev im a switch player thats trying to help. btw the world evil is the corruption and crimson when creating a new world there will be a option to choose the corruption and crimson also there is a acomplishment for achieving hard mode.
Yeah, sorry for not coming back to this topic.

I made exactly this. Beating the wall of flesh in a new world worked.

I don't know why, maybe because my old world was created before the update.

Ya mine did not work I just did it again in the same world and it started working after about an hour.

I know this is real early to ask this but does anyone know when 1.4 is coming out on switch or at least if its planned to comeout on switch (I'm new to typing on here)

I know this is real early to ask this but does anyone know when 1.4 is coming out on switch or at least if its planned to comeout on switch (I'm new to typing on here)
That will most likely be announced in the Terraria State of the Game - July 2020 that will be coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom