Mobile Terraria 1.3 Arkhalis

eman.paz05

Terrarian
Hohohoho! It worked! I'm thankful for getting it <3:merchantpassionate::merchantgrin:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-03-18-35-54-56.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-03-18-35-54-56.png
    379.2 KB · Views: 192
  • Screenshot_2020-01-03-19-13-17-98.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-03-19-13-17-98.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 191
Hohohoho! It worked! I'm thankful for getting it <3:merchantpassionate::merchantgrin:
Congrats @eman.paz05. I see that you have the Enchanted Sword as well. :)

Just be careful to keep frequent backups of your character and world files in a safe spot. ‘Save scumming’ can get risky with possibly corrupting your files.

Also, just a tip for going forward - when you want to share these type of thoughts (moments that are related just to you and don’t really have any groundwork for any discussion beyond that) consider posting them to your profile HERE. Thanks and welcome to the forums. :merchantindifferent:

Congrats @eman.paz05. I see that you have the Enchanted Sword as well. :)

Just be careful to keep frequent backups of your character and world files in a safe spot. ‘Save scumming’ can get risky with possibly corrupting your files.

Also, just a tip for going forward - when you want to share these type of thoughts (moments that are related just to you and don’t really have any groundwork for any discussion beyond that) consider posting them to your profile HERE. Thanks and welcome to the forums. :merchantindifferent:
Gee thanks! I'm new in the forum and getting to know things😅

Back
Top Bottom