Video Terraria 1.3 Expert Mode Co-op Gameplay! (Always updating with new videos!)

jordan

Skeletron
Hi everyone and welcome to my 1.3 let's play! I am joined by my good friend Murray as we fight to survive Terraria 1.3 Expert mode. I have deprived myself of meaningful spoilers that may help guide me in the quest to completion to keep the game interesting as we learn as we go.

Videos are all recorded and rendered in 720p 30fps as I have to be somewhat conservative with the file size at the current time, due to extremely slow internet. Gameplay is recorded in 60fps so there should be minimal stutter. I am also going to be upgrading my microphone to the Blue Yeti microphone as soon as possible, so voice quality will be studio perfect. Feel free to ask any questions in regards to specs and render/capture settings.

Episode 1: Attack of the slimes!
Please leave any criticisms in the comments in this thread or on Youtube and I will be sure to address any problems you see.

Last edited:
GIVEAWAY #1 - Info in video was pretty rushed and as such I didn't get to detail it perfectly, so the rules are as follows:
  1. You must be subscribed to my Youtube channel to be eligible
  2. You must message me via Youtube with the game you want; choices as of now are Terraria and Pixel Piracy.
  3. You may be required to send me Steam email or add me as a friend on Steam to receive your prize (in the case that is bought from the steam store, rather than a site which provides keys)
I have three copies of Pixel Piracy and one copy of Terraria to give away, the size of the prize pool will differ depending on the amount of subscribers, at 50 subscribers the prize pool will be all three Pixel Piracys and at 75 it will include Terraria.

I am sorry for the terms however you are more than free to unsubscribe when the giveaway is over if you so please.

Episode 2: Terraria Expert Mode is EZ!
I have changed render settings to one that I believe to be of a bit better quality as Youtube messed with the lighting of the previous video making everything seem too dark, hopefully it will now be better. Please leave any criticisms in this thread or on Youtube and read the above post for information on the giveaway!

Episode 3: Getting geared up
We are starting to get the hang of expert mode! I should be receiving my Blue Yeti microphone today or tomorrow which means voice quality is going to be amazing. Please leave a like or dislike and maybe consider subscribing, it really means a lot to me :)

Episode 4: Making some progress
Progress has been somewhat slow, next episode this will be greatly remedied. Giveaway should be concluded soon, best of luck to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom