Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

Has anyone figured out the function of these planter boxes (or am I just having a moment and its self explanitory -- no seed gathering required)?

New items I found:
-flower boots, found in the underground jungle shrines, they grow flowers under your feet, YAY!
-New jungle living wood trees in underground jungle. They are fairly common and you should be able to find one. I found at least 5
-night vision helmet. Dropped from granite elementals (rare)
-I got strange plants PHM. They are used at the dye trader as rare plants to turn in for rewards. Just smash all the grass and you should find one. However they are rare.
-Martians randomly appear, I got some while fighting the moon lord. I might not have died because of them, but at the same time they kept me alive because of the life I got from killing them

Last edited:
New items I found:
-flower boots, found in the underground jungle shrines, they grow flowers under your feet, YAY!
-New jungle living wood trees in underground jungle. They are fairly common and you should be able to find one. I found at least 5
-night vision helmet. Dropped from granite elementals (rare)
-I got strange plants PHM. They are used at the dye trader as rare plants to turn in for rewards. Just smash all the grass and you should find one. However they are rare.
Do you need to break grass from a certain biome? Anyway, I haven't checked out the jungle yet.
edit: Also, I've seen weird symbols at the bottom of the descriptions for some yoyos. What does that mean?

Do you need to break grass from a certain biome? Anyway, I haven't checked out the jungle yet.

Not that I know of, I just ran around smashing grass. Anyways I'll also ask some friends what they found. We are all playing on my dedicated server :)

Check out the jungle. It's so much easier to explore now with those minecart tracks naturally spawning :p

Totally. It went from the most drab biome to arguably the richest of them all. Anyone else notice Rocket IV's do not work on fossil tiles? Wonder why.

I found this odd as well, no explosives can break them. Also you can make a new armor set out of them. Stick some fossil blocks in an extractor, and got get sturdy fossil. Used to make fossil armor, which is a throwing class armor :D

Last edited:
edit: Also, I've seen weird symbols at the bottom of the descriptions for some yoyos. What does that mean?
maybe these symbols have to do with @Ghostar 's easter egg

I got somethin called a life drain from a crimson mimic- it drains life from enemies, not lifesteal,but mousover an enemy and click and it dies slowly

maybe these symbols have to do with @Ghostar 's easter egg

I got somethin called a life drain from a crimson mimic- it drains life from enemies, not lifesteal,but mousover an enemy and click and it dies slowly

Sounds awesome. Me and my friends have still not gone into Hardmode yet, and I can't wait to see these items! I'll update the post tomorrow, if they found anything worth telling :p

So just as a PSA (since the wiki hasn't updated with this info yet and I can't seem to login there for whatever reason): the Weather Radio is an Angler reward, and I imagine the Sextant and Fisherman's Pocket Guide are as well. Would anyone be willing/able to test if they're random drops or if they're linked to total quests turned in like the existing clothing set?

Found the book that lets you place the vine rope.
RPcu1GQ.png

And here's the rope.
DjjuqTm.png

Place it in an empty chest then exit the chest GUI, then get out of the way. They're tough and extremely mobile.

Back
Top Bottom