Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

Capture 2015-07-01 20_57_55.png
terraria1.png

Rainbow crystal staff from moon lord and a shadow hex doll thing from goblin invasion, got a shadow hex bow and most of the new armor, portal gun etc too.

The hexweave doll thing actually has these tentacle things that come out, hard to see in screenshot.

Probably already been posted but here they are anyway.

Some good loot to be had in that marsian invasion, but gawd, I feel it lasts too long. And quite hard if you haven't got the right gear to tackle those big UFO's.
Also, thanks to that big UFO I can't wait it out inside my home since it'd kill my npc's.

Well played, Red. Well played.

Drops so far:
- Laser Machinegun
- Xenopopper (some kind of shotgun)
- Electrosphere Launcher (throws an area denial effect wherever you point it, uses rockets)
- Influx Waver (ridiculously powerful sword, although swings just a teeeeeeny bit slower than the Terrablade I think)
- Cosmic Car Key (a UFO mount)

Other drops:
- Shark Tooth Necklace (dropped during a bloodmoon, increases armor penetration by 5)
- Stopwatch (sold by trav. merchant, shows movement speed)
- Lifeform Analyzer (sold by trav. merchant, shows nearby rare enemies?)
- Radar (I think it was in a surface chest)

My apologies if any of these were already mentioned.

Found the undead merchant. I promptly sold too much just to have the money to buy some of the pots he sells.

Is anyone else getting annoyed by having to wait on the Traveling Merchant to decide to stock all this stuff? It's certainly irritating me, especially since even when he does show I've only gotten a new item out of him once. :/

RE: the Shark Tooth Necklace: has anyone tested to see if its armor piercing effect works on the Dungeon Guardian yet? Methinks that the grinder builders like @DicemanX might be able to set a few new records using the necklace in combination with some of the Expert Mode gear. :-D

The wizard NPC sells an "Empty Dropper" which can be used to make a Magical Water Dropper and a Magical Lava Dropper.

I have no idea how to use the droppers though :p
There's also this weird heart that you sometimes get from BoC that is basically a pet which makes light, and I also found the Solar Tablet Fragments in the Lizhard Temple, and if you get 8 of these, you can make the Solar Tablet, which basically summons the Solar Eclipse event.

There are also new items in some NPCs shops, and there's also a new tab in the Dye Trader's dialogue ("Strange Plants"), and you basically have to find rare plant and give them to him. (He doesn't tell you which ones, but it is kind of a quest :))

So, a Slime Rain event started
TFNnAjw.png

Not as cool as I expected, tl;dr slimes fall out of the sky, but I guess it's a good chance to get a banner
There's also a lot of slimes falling down in the background

Last edited:
Arkhalis, haven seen it before (i know someone already said something about that sword like 2 pages ago though no pics) found it in a cave near a marble biome... it looks like a Enchanted Sword (while in stone)
tYbeYYY.jpg
3Rk1NWA.gif

It's pretty fast

Also i found a Prefab ? which had the enchanted sword in the middle
Y0Pg5IO.png
That's amazing! Normally I'd make a sarcastic comment but... This is just amazing lol. Didn't think anyone would find this on day 1.
Isn't this what you showed us on the tapi mibbit awhile back?

So umm yea. I just about had a bad time.

9FF50C4237E5CD14F3121FEBF8A8E30C6E05CDA9
Yes, that is TWO nymphs at once. Both dropped Metal Detectors (which I think is a new item, and seems very useful). They were standing directly on top of each other and it about turned into a very bad situation.

066CDDEC4E5893BAF7B42F943124D0025E676BE7

The Eye of Cthulhu, a YoYo that drops from Mothron in the solar eclipse. Currently the most powerful one prior to The Terrarian.

Anyone have a clue how to get the other Planter Boxes? The dryad only sells the blinkroot one.
I tried moving her to the jungle, but no difference there. :)

Anyone have a clue how to get the other Planter Boxes? The dryad only sells the blinkroot one.
I tried moving her to the jungle, but no difference there. :)
After a while she sells other planter boxes, for me now she's selling the blinkroot one, the daybloom one and the crimson one (i don't remember the specific plant)

Back
Top Bottom