Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

Isn't this what you showed us on the tapi mibbit awhile back?
Well, technically. The sword started as a mod back in tConfig made by Yoraiz0r. I then took it and modified it and added different sprites.
When tAPI came out I decided to remake it entirely, so I got with Omnir to help me sprite out the slashing, which turned out amazing. So up to that point it was just a mod and completely a side project. The difference is, now it's actually in game!

So umm yea. I just about had a bad time.

9FF50C4237E5CD14F3121FEBF8A8E30C6E05CDA9
Yes, that is TWO nymphs at once. Both dropped Metal Detectors (which I think is a new item, and seems very useful). They were standing directly on top of each other and it about turned into a very bad situation.

066CDDEC4E5893BAF7B42F943124D0025E676BE7
WHAT? i encountered a nymph, it fell into lava and i didn't notice any drop. do they always drop them? please say no, because else i would be extremely embarrassed o_O

I used a solar tablet twice in multiplayer without it being used, then it was consumed after one use in singleplayer. The multiplayer world was expert mode. Be it a bug?

Gold Worms rarely appear during rain (I think. I had one show up when it was raining). They have a high-visibility pale yellow sparkle, and can be caught for an item with 50% bait power.

Not sure if this feature already existed, but the slime mount can jump off of enemies heads to deal damage. Tried it at a dummy and every hit is 40 damage

So, Banners aren't a 0.01% drop chance anymore; instead, you get a banner for every 50th enemy you kill of a given type.

WHAT? i encountered a nymph, it fell into lava and i didn't notice any drop. do they always drop them? please say no, because else i would be extremely embarrassed o_O
Nope. I found a minecart track, ran over a nymph by accident, came back and killed it, got nothing.

Very sutile detail: 1 wood and 1 stone make 25 arrows in Expert Mode.
You can do that in normal mode too.

It only takes 5 bars of Gold/Platinum & a Ruby to make a crown now, instead of 30. King Slime Summoning items also only require 20 gel, as opposed to 99.

Back
Top Bottom