Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

The grand yoyo collector's list (very incomplete, help me fill it in!), it lists all yo-yos from lowest tier to highest tier:

The Wooden Yoyo (10 wood, 20 cobwebs)
The Rally (Salamander drop)
The Artery (? crimtane bars)
The ??? (? demonite bars, name unknown, please give)
The Amazon (1 vine, 3 jungle spores, 2 stingers and 8 mahogany wood)
The Code 1 (Travelling Merchant)
The Hel-Fire (?)
The Chic (wooden yoyo, crystal shards, pixie dust)
The Amarok (Frozen hardmode yoyo, sold by the underground merchant or the travelling merchant ???)
The Gradient (Underground layer drop)
The Code 2 (Travelling Merchant hardmode)
The Kraken (???)
The Yelets (Underground Merchant hardmode)
The Eye of Cthulhu (???)
Classname ValkyrieYoyo (???)
The Terrarian (The Moon Lord drop)
Malaise is the yoyo you desire the name of. 12 demonite bars. Some shadow scales as well I think

So, can anyone help me with something?

So, I got to the Moon Lord, and lost. So I go back to the dungeon, and the Cultists are right there, waiting to be killed again. So I do kill them, but then I lose to the leader. Any time after that, the cultists are nowhere to be found. How do I get them back? Do I have to just do it in another world?

Celebration : Ranged, shoots fireworks, obtained as Moon Lord drop
Toxic Flask: Magic, mobs from solar eclipse or moon lord drop (had both same time) throws bottle with poisonous fumes
The eye of cthulhu: Melee weapon, drop from mothra , YOYO!
Portal gun(extra): you know what it does, drop from moon lord :D
Just so you know, Moon lord's defense system took me 30+min to take him down (annoying af)
Good luck terrarians :)

I feel that Slimes are getting rarer, took me 5+ Minutes to find a single slime.
New stuff from wooden chest, especially that book thingy called Guide to plant fiber something..

Metal Detector-Rare drop from nymph-Most valuable ore around you is visible
DPS tracker-Tracks dps
Granite-New block
Marble-New block
Mineshafts
New types of wooden rooms
YoYo, Wood and corruption types.
Eater of worlds scarf-17% damage reduction
Wormhole potion-Tp to friend on map
Banners provide buffs to nearby players against enemy type
Obsidian outlaw vanity outfit

That Metal Detector sounds like a must have.

Got a few things from the final boss, martian invasion, expert mode bosses, and the pillars. Don't have pics, but I ran the final boss around 5 times to get both the Solar Flare Armor and Nebula Armor for a friend.

Solar, Nebula, Stardust, and Vortex Fragments: Used to craft the endgame weapons and armor. Dropped from their respective pillars.

Luminite and Luminite Bars: Drops from final boss, used to craft the four endgame armors and wings.

Solar Eruption: Chain-knife style flail, pierces through all terrain and enemies, and causes explosions upon hitting an enemy. Crafted using Solar Fragments.

Daybreak: Throwing spear which never runs out, does large amounts of damage, does damage as the spears are stuck in. Crafted using Solar Fragments.

Stardust Dragon Staff: Summons a wyvern like dragon. Multiple casts will add more segments onto it. Really good, even for non-summoners. Crafted using Stardust Fragments.

Stardust Cell Staff: Summons a cell to fight for you. Multiple uses adds more cells. Honestly, i'm confused on how this exactly works. It does damage, and leaves spheres on whatever's still alive. Crafted using Stardust Fragments.

Portal Gun: It's literally the Portal Gun from Portal. Sprite and everything. Drops from final boss.

Space Dolphin Machine Gun: Seen through hacks, but now obtainable. Basically a better Megashark. Drops from final boss.

The Terrarian: Fancy YoYo, sends out bolts of energy around it (which home when near enemies) wherever you aim, does lots of damage. Drops from final boss.

Zealous Lunar Flare: Upgraded Blizzard Staff with somewhat explosive properties. Drops from final boss, very good against the horde events.

Solar Flare Armor: Has aggro, 33% more melee damage, and a "Solar Shield" as a set bonus. Basically, it reduces damage done to you by 30%, and allows you to dash into enemies. Also causes pushback to enemies hit. Very good armor, far more tanky than the Beetle, with more damage. Crafted using Solar Fragments and Luminite Bars. (you'll probably need two runs to get enough Luminite.)

Nebula Armor: Mage armor, not sure of the stats, but the set bonus is AMAZING. Essentially, causing damage has a chance to spawn buffs (30% more damage, really fast health and mana regen, etc.) Allies or you can pick them up, and the chance for the buffs to drop is really high with some of the magic weapons.

Brain Scrambler: Summons a rideable alien scorpion like mount. Quite fast, fires lasers at enemies. Drops from ssomething in the Martian Invasion.

Shrimpy Truffle: Summons a mini-Fishron mount. Can fly forever. Moves faster the more you are damaged. Dropped by expert mode Fishron.

Mechanical Cart: A super minecart which moves really fast and fires lasers. Parts are dropped from the Hardmodes mechanical trio. (Yeah, eahc of them has a single part for it)

There's more stuff, but i'm still looking into finding it.
Great collection of facts! Any info on Gunner/Summoner new set bonuses?

W00t! Natural minecarts!
Capture 2015-06-30 20_29_24.png

That which we call a rose.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435706380,1435706239][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mind telling me how you got that yo-yo?

I was fighting the final boss in the middle of a solar eclipse, idk where it came from.

Also does anyone know how to start martian madness?

Back
Top Bottom