Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

Endless Musket Pouch:
Requires 3996 Musket Balls
Crafted At: Crystal Ball

Screeny:
31DB9554290F4042E2EA594417207E76947E6AAE

The Traveling Merchant sold me a DPS Meter for 5 gold. It shows your DPS of course.

There are web ropes.

You can use cobwebs to make a accessory that increases your yoyo range! Requires loom.

Peaceful Candle can be crafted and makes less enemies spawn.
I expected you to know more, Guide.

That EoW drops a Worm Scarf from Treasure Bags that reduce Damage taken, and Plantera drops a spore thingy that creates spores over the time.

I don't want to read through this whole thread with spoilers and etc, but does anyone know if we have an upgraded version of the Space Gun yet, as in a magic gun with unlimited bullets based on a matching set of armor for hardmode?

I don't want to read through this whole thread with spoilers and etc, but does anyone know if we have an upgraded version of the Space Gun yet, as in a magic gun with unlimited bullets based on a matching set of armor for hardmode?
Laser Machinegun.

Dropped by the mini boss in the Martian Madness event.

It starts of shooting slowly, but then fastens up to rapid speed

only one notable find that I haven't seen listed elsewhere so far Celestial stone can be tinkered with the moon shell to for the celestial shell. from my experimentation there does not seem to be a stat drop using day time stats for both w/ same prefix(same defense and damage during daytime with both and the effects can stack...)

A question does the new bride enemy spawn prehardmode or in hardmode I have found every other listed, non lunar, new enemy except that one.

And does anyone have good tactics for dealing w/ the martian saucers? They eat me for breakfast... lunch... and dinner... that second form laser attack ruins me 0_o

Found an Enchanted Sundail in either a Wooden Crate or Iron crate after reaching hardmode. It lets you skip one full day when interacted with, but it has a huuuuge cooldown timer.

I believe the Celestial stone is nerfed slightly - it raises damage less than fire gauntlet. 7 damage difference on my Godly Daybreak.

only one notable find that I haven't seen listed elsewhere so far Celestial stone can be tinkered with the moon shell to for the celestial shell. from my experimentation there does not seem to be a stat drop using day time stats for both w/ same prefix(same defense and damage during daytime with both and the effects can stack...)

A question does the new bride enemy spawn prehardmode or in hardmode I have found every other listed, non lunar, new enemy except that one.

And does anyone have good tactics for dealing w/ the martian saucers? They eat me for breakfast... lunch... and dinner... that second form laser attack ruins me 0_o

Stay under a line of blocks and use homing attacks and it shoudln't be able to get you.

I believe the Celestial stone is nerfed slightly - it raises damage less than fire gauntlet. 7 damage difference on my Godly Daybreak.

Stay under a line of blocks and use homing attacks and it shoudln't be able to get you.

Not surprised, to be honest -- that thing was surprisingly strong and easy to get. Just needed a little patience.

The new Javelin throwing enemy is the hopolite.
It has 80 hp and does about 50 damage with wooden armor.
It drops Javelins which are consumable ranged weapons that do 17 damage approximately

Back
Top Bottom