Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

wait... Statue traps?

... What?

So far, I've seen a functional Skeleton trap. Switch that causes the statue to spawn a skeleton. Skeleton then steps on the switch, spawns another skeleton. etc etc etc.

I've seen ruined houses with CHEST Statues... but they are all broken. The wires are snipped in places. Thankfully so, because spawning mimics during easymode would just be ridiculous.

So far, I've seen a functional Skeleton trap. Switch that causes the statue to spawn a skeleton. Skeleton then steps on the switch, spawns another skeleton. etc etc etc.

I've seen ruined houses with CHEST Statues... but they are all broken. The wires are snipped in places. Thankfully so, because spawning mimics during easymode would just be ridiculous.
they will spawn in hardmode, chest statues dont work in easymode

but maybe in expert....

I received the Unicorn mount from an enemy in the underground hallow (expert mode). Sorry I didn't get to identify the enemy i killed as I was being attacked by a hoard.

... Huh. I should get one of those apples, then.

By the way, the UFO mount you get from the Martian Saucer is out-right hilarious. Got it on my last invasion, just forgot to snag a picture. :<

I've gotten Lunar Flare, Last Prism, and a few other things I wanted.

I haven't tried dyeing my mount, yet. I should get around to that, though. :U

Im not sure about anyone else but ive gotten 3 Yelets yoyos from pixies in the hallowed biome on my expert world. Could someone see about confirming this for me or something? Supposedly they are a jungle mob drop but it would seem not...

( my first yelet was during a solar eclipse at a makeshift farm in a hallowed biome. the other two were from passive farming for keys at my now completed farm :D)

So, I heard there's Fishing Rod modifiers (or confirmed), but I don't think it's added, or I'm an absolute noob.

I've tried with the Goblin Tinkerer, right clicked the fishing rod when crafting it, tried to find the Fiber Glass Rod several times, no modifiers

So, I heard there's Fishing Rod modifiers (or confirmed), but I don't think it's added, or I'm an absolute noob.

I've tried with the Goblin Tinkerer, right clicked the fishing rod when crafting it, tried to find the Fiber Glass Rod several times, no modifiers

Dunno about any modifiers, but I did notice they buffed at least one (two?) of the fishing rods. The Fleshcatcher I could have sworn was 20%... in-game tooltip now reads 22%.

Back
Top Bottom