Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

I'm sure people already experience it but when in expert the Wall of Flesh increased its speed at low health it startled me. :merchanteek:

Finally finished my Cell Phone! PSA (probably been true since 1.2 as well but it's even more important now that he carries the Cell Phone accessories): the traveling merchant won't spawn if you're within spawning radius of your town; if you want to idle while waiting for him to show up, you'll need to do so somewhere else. ;)

I'm still working on that thing, myself (still haven't gotten a single accessory from the Angler to do it), but I at least finished my Drill Containment Unit. :D

I've got the Shadow Dye on this character. Haven't tried the Negative Dye, yet. Kinda tempted to do so, though.

Attachments

• Capture 2015-07-03 19_16_07.png
    Capture 2015-07-03 19_16_07.png
    882.6 KB · Views: 273
WHOA! Ok, never have seen this before. While fighting some of the night monsters, a Money Trough dropped. It's a portable storage container that summons a flying pig, and allows you to store items (just like the piggy bank and safe), except it doesn't have to be placed on the ground.

O9Cx4JG.jpg

Praise piggy bank!

yea the money trough is a drop from a blood moon mob, the dribbler or blood zombie i think, i got one on my first blood moon with my toon

Edit to avoid double post:

I just got the most beautiful EoC kill ever: with slime mount, bopped him all the way into space, pelting him with bone spears, then when he went mad i just used the cutlass to finish the job LOL it was awesome

oh btw: has anyone noticed the ninja vanity is no longer just a vanity? its now early game throwing armour

Last edited:
Not too sure if this has been covered yet, but I was wondering...
Do banners stack?
Say if I had 3 Zombie banners, does that mean I get 3x the amount of damage and defense?

Not too sure if this has been covered yet, but I was wondering...
Do banners stack?
Say if I had 3 Zombie banners, does that mean I get 3x the amount of damage and defense?
TBH that would depend on what the benefit is from the banner. Particularly whether it's a +X or +% boost.

1. I don't know how to explain you getting 2 golden fishing rods. I was wrong with something I said by the way, you can't get extra golden fishing rods after you get the first one, you can only get them after the 75th quest. The one I got wasn't a random because of the amount of quests you need to do to have a chance to get one randomly and I believe the changelog said that the amount of quests needed were reduced.

This statement is wrong, I just got a golden fishing rod after 14 quests, it is a random reward, the chance of getting it is just really small

yea the money trough is a drop from a blood moon mob, the dribbler or blood zombie i think, i got one on my first blood moon with my toon

Edit to avoid double post:

I just got the most beautiful EoC kill ever: with slime mount, bopped him all the way into space, pelting him with bone spears, then when he went mad i just used the cutlass to finish the job LOL it was awesome

oh btw: has anyone noticed the ninja vanity is no longer just a vanity? its now early game throwing armour
i also killed eoc thatway, but with also featherfall potion, and a minishark

Attachments

• Capture 2015-07-01 01_22_41.png
    Capture 2015-07-01 01_22_41.png
    316.6 KB · Views: 197
@Zesko the Magic Man, I didnt have a minishark at the time, but I did have a lucky horseshoe thats what made me confident to try it

also, nice place you busy building there, I have not even found my marble biomes yet

@Zesko the Magic Man, I didnt have a minishark at the time, but I did have a lucky horseshoe thats what made me confident to try it

also, nice place you busy building there, I have not even found my marble biomes yet

That attach was an accident. That is my normal mode house, I am building my expert one of granite. I had gotten lucky with coin portals and had a featherfall buff cuz I had found the pot and drank it while mining. I chugged a recall real quicklike and bought me a minishark and some ammo. shot up the eye real good.

lol at that point I didnt have the gun merchant yet, im playing in expert mode, the royal gel from the king slime makes the jungle so easy, now I just need to try it on the king slimes minions, they keep killing me

lol at that point I didnt have the gun merchant yet, im playing in expert mode, the royal gel from the king slime makes the jungle so easy, now I just need to try it on the king slimes minions, they keep killing me
it doesnt work on the king's spiked slimes. I got the gun guy with bombs in the crimson. I am also in expert. I just know some tricks

Back
Top Bottom