Mobile Terraria 1.3 for Mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I predict that in about 6 months we will start to hear rumors about 1.3 coming out on console. 4 months after that the console 1.3 update will come out. In the same week will rumors start to spread about mobile 1.3. In 5 more months mobile 1.3 will be confirmed and it will be said that it will be released 2 months after. But, after 5 months, there still will be no 1.3 update for mobile. So according to my predictions it's gonna take a while. Yeah. I might be a tiny bit negative...

Well. I predict that in about 6 months we will start to hear rumors about 1.3 coming out on console. 4 months after that the console 1.3 update will come out. In the same week will rumors start to spread about mobile 1.3. In 5 more months mobile 1.3 will be confirmed and it will be said that it will be released 2 months after. But, after 5 months, there still will be no 1.3 update for mobile. So according to my predictions it's gonna take a while. Yeah. I might be a tiny bit negative...
I don't think ur being negative... Just a little...whats the word...accurate. Especially the parts about the update being months late...

Well unless you can get your hands on an iPad Pro (AU$1700 :eek:) or a high-end Android, 1.3 might not be possible because of its huge hardware demands. Not to mention the huge delays between mobile updates. So it's probably going to be a long wait :rolleyes:

It will eventually be released, but will take months, maybe years. Sorry guys, it's going to be a long wait.

It's only a guess, but I think that we're never going to see 1.3 on mobile cause who needs Terraria anymore when we will have Terraria Otherworld??

Since no one really cares about iOS and android users, an estimated time should be in about 8 and a half years. Lol just kidding :D. I would say in about 10-12 months we should be getting the update.

People think terraria is hard to run, have you played GTA SA on a low end phone? It makes Terraria look silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom