Mobile Terraria 1.3 for Mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bound to take more than a year since 1.2.3-1.2.4 took quite long and the 1.3 update is enormous compared to those, plus they must find big and fix them before they can begin to develop 1.3

They do not need to release any hotfixes for the game cause they will have MOBILE RESET just like in console although they need to release major bugfix update 'cause not all mobile terrarians can get 1.3 and 1.2.4 mobile is still swimming in bugs and at very least;

• No vanity slots
• Ui update ( cause not all mobile terrarians can get 1.3 )
• Dye system
• Sign system
• Screen resolution adjustment
• Needs a lot of optimization
• The title music is not playing at the title menu just the overworld music ( This always annoys me when opening the app I miss it so much)
• The difficulty must be like PC standards.

@505Games @505Games-Mobile @505 Games Support

1.3 huh...
Here's my prediction:
1 year of bug fixing and system adding.
1/2 year of working of PC updates.
Another 1 year of slacking off and developing 1.3 for mobile.
1/4 year of trailers and bs that no one cares about.
And finally 1.3 is out for mobile ,then 99% of users cannot play the game because of the ridiculous amount of RAM it needs.
Then 1/4 more year until we can actually play it smooth and have fun.
So in total:
2 more years till we can actually play, and while we are waiting, I dare anyone to do a full sword ( legit sword only,so far, terra blade and headless horseman's sword is your best choice c: )only and NO potion play through on mobile >:D

1.3 huh...
Here's my prediction:
1 year of bug fixing and system adding.
1/4 year of trailers and bs that no one cares about.
And finally 1.3 is out for mobile ,then 99% of users cannot play the game because of the ridiculous amount of RAM it needs.
Then 1/4 more year until we can actually play it smooth and have fun.
So in total:
2 more years till we can actually play, and while we are waiting, I dare anyone to do a full sword ( legit sword only,so far, terra blade and headless horseman's sword is your best choice c: )only and NO potion play through on mobile >:D
It probably won't allow those who can't run 1.3 to update to 1.3. Here's why your prediction is wrong.
A different team works on porting Terraria. Relogic doesn't do that so PC updates will have no bearing on the mobile updates.
The timing of these two projects will overlap – meaning that Current Gen Console players will get both the Reset AND Terraria 1.3 at the same time! Of course, that leads to the obvious question: When?

Our current target delivery for the Reset+1.3 is Q2 2017. All of this will be absolutely free to existing Current Gen Console Terraria owners (Old Gen players will have to purchase a Current Gen copy).
The mobile estimate.
Key things to know:
  • Timing is planned to be “around the time of” the Console Reset – but likely will come after it by at least a few months. As we know more, we will share it.

Those were taken from the thread here.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...-major-news-updates-for-console-mobile.47156/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom