Terraria 1.3 General Guide: New Mimics

TerraFrost

Terrarian
There are some new Chests in Terraria 1.3!
Or are there.....?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this video I go over the sweet New Mimics that were added as of 1.3!
They're Bigger, Badder, Stronger, and they're waiting to fight over their precious and valuable new loot O_O
Hope You Enjoy, Have A Good Day!
- luv TerraFrost

Last edited:
There are some new Chests in Terraria 1.3!
Or are there.....?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this video I go over the sweet New Mimics that were added as of 1.3!
They're Bigger, Badder, Stronger, and they're waiting to fight over their precious and valuable new loot O_O
Hope You Enjoy, Have A Good Day!
- luv TerraFrost

i want to know what armor he's wearing and what makes that triple person effect XD

What loot does it drop?

Well That's a pretty lengthy question but I'll do My best to make a quick list...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be making a video on ALL of these drops in the FUTURE so SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube Channel for More! :p
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPtvxokZSZHSYXX7kwHlq-Q
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drops From the Crimson Mimic
  • Life Drain (Kind of like the Vampire Knives, but DRAINS mana)
  • Dart Pistol
  • Fetid Bagnakhs
  • Flesh Knuckles
  • Tendon Hook (3 Way Hook)
Drops From the Corrupt Mimic
  • Dart Rifle
  • Worm Hook (3 Way Hook)
  • Chain Guillotine (Like a Flail Weapon)
  • Clinger Staff (Makes a wall of Corrupted Flames: I like this one :D)
  • Putrid Scent (Mobs are less likely to attack you)
Drops From the Hallowed Mimic
  • Daedalus Stormbow (A sick cross between the Chlorophyte Shotbow and the Starfury) [Rains Arrows From The Sky!]
  • Flying Knife (A cross between a Magic Missle and Magic Dagger) [Makes a controllable and reusable dagger]
  • Crystal Vile Shard (The Vilethorn's bigger brother)
  • Illuminant Hook (aka the "Illuminati" Hook) [3 Way Hook]
  • Blessed Apple ( A FREAKING UNICORN MOUNT )

Nice video! Informative... except I knew the general idea already... lol gonna check your channel out ;)

I already fought some Mimics and looted them, but I liked your video. What music is that, BTW?

Drops From the Crimson Mimic
  • Life Drain (Kind of like the Vampire Knives, but DRAINS mana)
  • Dart Pistol
  • Fetid Bagnakhs
  • Flesh Knuckles
  • Tendon Hook (3 Way Hook)

Since you didn't put as much here for the Crimson Mimic drops, and I've played around with them more than the others (well, besides the Daedalus Stormbow), I'll say a bit on them.
The Life Drain is a magic weapon, short range, low damage, but very easy to hit with. Despite the name, it does not have lifesteal.
The Fetid Baghnakhs are what you would get if the Bladed Glove and the Cutlass had a baby... and fed it steroids.
The Dart Pistol (and Dart Rifle) are essentially guns, but instead of bullets they auto-fire darts. There are four kinds available, of which three are interesting. Crystal Darts ricochet repeatedly (including between enemies!), Ichor Darts split into 3+ shortly after being fired (and inflict Ichor), and Cursed Darts carpet-bomb an area with lingering flames (and inflict Cursed Inferno)

Last edited:
I already fought some Mimics and looted them, but I liked your video. What music is that, BTW?

Since you didn't put as much here for the Crimson Mimic drops, and I've played around with them more than the others (well, besides the Daedalus Stormbow), I'll say a bit on them.
The Life Drain is a magic weapon, short range, low damage, but very easy to hit with. Despite the name, it does not have lifesteal.
The Fetid Baghnakhs are what you would get if the Bladed Glove and the Cutlass had a baby... and fed it steroids.
The Dart Pistol (and Dart Rifle) are essentially guns, but instead of bullets they auto-fire darts. There are four kinds available, of which three are interesting. Crystal Darts ricochet repeatedly (including between enemies!), Ichor Darts split into 3+ shortly after being fired (and inflict Ichor), and Cursed Darts carpet-bomb an area with lingering flames (and inflict Cursed Inferno)
Thank You for that info, I was quite upset while making the Mimic video, because I killed about 8 Crimson Mimics total, but I ONLY got the Tendon Hook each time :(
#Bad,RNG,BAD!

Oh sorry for the Late Reply. I forgot to mention the music in my comment and the Video Description and I'm terribly Sorry.

The First Song Was: Knights Templar 2 by Johannes Bornlof (I found it on Epidemic Sound)
The Second Song Was: Lord of Dance 4 by Johannes Bornlof as well (Also Epidemic Sound)

By the way, the blessed apple drops from any mob in the hallow with a low rate. It is not dropped mainly by the mimic.

will you do be doing any other games? Being myself, i must suggest you play robocraft, its on steam, and its free!

will you do be doing any other games? Being myself, i must suggest you play robocraft, its on steam, and its free!
Sure! I'm definitely open to suggestions and I'm going to play other games :p
I'll go check out Robocraft right Now!
[DOUBLEPOST=1436536329,1436535894][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure! I'm definitely open to suggestions and I'm going to play other games :p
I'll go check out Robocraft right Now!
I have Checked out Robocraft and it does look fun to play, however, I would have a very hard time recording it :(
There is no wayyyyyyyyyyyyy my PC would handle it sorry for the inconvenience :(
Any other games you would recommend?

Back
Top Bottom