Terraria 1.3 General Guide: New Mimics

Sure! I'm definitely open to suggestions and I'm going to play other games :p
I'll go check out Robocraft right Now!
[DOUBLEPOST=1436536329,1436535894][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have Checked out Robocraft and it does look fun to play, however, I would have a very hard time recording it :(
There is no wayyyyyyyyyyyyy my PC would handle it sorry for the inconvenience :(
Any other games you would recommend?

(ive got a list up here XD) theres airmech, a game where you can be in a mech that flies and walks. kinda boring description, but you'll see it anyway.

FTL is VERY fun to play. find that out for yourself.

And magicka, a magic comedy game about wizards and cheese. yeah, find out about that.

(ive got a list up here XD) theres airmech, a game where you can be in a mech that flies and walks. kinda boring description, but you'll see it anyway.

FTL is VERY fun to play. find that out for yourself.

And magicka, a magic comedy game about wizards and cheese. yeah, find out about that.

Ah yes I love FTL, and Airmech! I could try to record FTL :p
I'll also check out Magicka, sounds interesting :)

That's the first time someone agreed with me on a forum page `:happy:

My Ideas:
Seedler no longer dropped by plantera or obtained from fishing
Chlorophyte ore
The Strand of Grass: A spear that is similar to The Blade of Grass just, a spear

My Ideas:
Chlorophyte ore
The Strand of Grass: A spear that is similar to The Blade of Grass just, a spear

Well, the other new Mimics have a melee drop, a ranged drop, a magic drop, a hook drop, and the evil mimics have an accessory drop. I'd give the Jungle Mimic the Seedler for certain, along with the Thorn Hook. Not sure what tot do for the ranged and magic drops.

I still like the name strand of grass so that can be a bow
Magic: maybe something like the bee gun but shoots spores (Spore Gun?)
Accessory: Stinger Pouch equiping causes stingers to appear on armor to cause minor thorns effect

I've found it pretty easy to farm crimson mimics(dunno about the other 2, since I didn;t really try farming them, though I did encounter one hallow mimic on the hallow part of my underworld) down on my underworld platform that I build for my first WoF kill. It's also pretty easy to farm souls(both light and night) there, because I usually have my hellevator right around the natural world spawn and when the world enters hardmode, the underground hallow and corruption tend to converge right on my WoF platform. I just place a bunch of water candles, drink a battle potion and farm mobs for souls running back and forth and I usually encounter at least one crimson mimic per 15 minutes(+if you really want to farm them you can spend all the souls you farm on keys as well). Also I tend to get a lot of normal mimics too since they spawn there as well, and it can be a pretty good place to farm them as well when you need that cross necklace+star cloak at start of hardmode.

My Ideas:
Chlorophyte ore

The first time
The first time
The first time
The first time
The first time
The first time
The first time
The first time
The first time
The first time
The first time
The first time

#FOREVERALONE

I like your style.I'm gonna check out your channel!Very informative too!
Thank You, appreciate it... agin I guess lol!
[DOUBLEPOST=1436560770,1436560677][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes Mr. Mooshroom FURST
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMSS

...should be a mob that Re-Logic should buy the rights off of Mojang, sorry -_- Microsoft -_- , just to put in their game :p
Its worth a couple million dollars but who cares! #WORTHIT
[DOUBLEPOST=1436560885][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've found it pretty easy to farm crimson mimics(dunno about the other 2, since I didn;t really try farming them, though I did encounter one hallow mimic on the hallow part of my underworld) down on my underworld platform that I build for my first WoF kill. It's also pretty easy to farm souls(both light and night) there, because I usually have my hellevator right around the natural world spawn and when the world enters hardmode, the underground hallow and corruption tend to converge right on my WoF platform. I just place a bunch of water candles, drink a battle potion and farm mobs for souls running back and forth and I usually encounter at least one crimson mimic per 15 minutes(+if you really want to farm them you can spend all the souls you farm on keys as well). Also I tend to get a lot of normal mimics too since they spawn there as well, and it can be a pretty good place to farm them as well when you need that cross necklace+star cloak at start of hardmode.
I guess my RNG was not on my side... (may the RNG be with you -Luke SkyIslands)

Hey everyone,
Unfortunately I likely won't be able to upload for the next two weeks, but I will be back with more content than before!
- luv TerraFrost
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd also like to take this moment to thank anyone and everyone that has been supporting me, whether it be by watching my videos, giving them a like, or leaving feedback (positive or negative). Thank you all for the amazing support <3 :p
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you do tutorials, do you do mainly item tutorials, boss tutorials, or random?
I really just wanna do whatever you guys want to see or need guidance in :p
If you wanna see something in particular, then give me a shout!
Or a message, you know shouts can get pretty
LOUD :)
- luv TerraFrost

I think I've got something special planned that will either be quite enjoyable, or quite short, or both (for the let's play)

But I dont wanna spoil anything until Ill be back :) :cool:

Back
Top Bottom