terraria 1.3 has the number 3...

What is 1+3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

perfectodst219

Official Terrarian
terraria 1.3 has the number 3. There is one game that has the number 3 that hasn't been release. Half Life 3. GabeN promised us half life 3. for 3 years we pestered him about half life 3 then he announced he has 333 million players that have steam and have 3 games at least. at least 3.33% of those people had terraria and are looking forward to terraria 1.3. Illuminati has 3 sides and terraria has the number 3. iluminati has 1 eye and terraria has the number 1.This means terraria is possibly liuminati.

Great, a troll illumynarty thread. This would be better off as a profile post.

EDIT: Fail, I typed "off" as "of"

Great, a troll illumynarty thread. This would be better off as a profile post.

EDIT: Fail, I typed "off" as "of"
The question is though. Will there be a reference to something involving iluminati in terraria 1.3 with there being a 3...
EDIT:Well it is a general and scoial talk about the PC version of terraria with 1.3 coming up and being confirmed to release in June 2015 I am wondering what easter eggs there will be hidden within.

Last edited:
AWWW HELL YEAH *sits in corner munching happily on chilli heat wave Doritos whilst down Mountain Dew, also deaths staring perfectodst because he found out that he had been tricked, carries in munching** gasps*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom